Shironeko Rune Story Project

This is a story made by me and Meliodas .
Characters
Red
Iris: Heinrich: Coming Soon: Prologue: Releases Today!

Check the OP for chapters!

Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/764592784-shiron...-their-war
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is a story made by me and Meliodas .
Characters
Red Iris: Heinrich: Coming Soon: Prologue: Releases Today!
What’s this story about?
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is a story made by me and Meliodas .
Characters
What’s this story about?

Red is fifteen years old and quite the explorer! A chance encounter with Heinrich leads him to want to travel to the ends of the world and make maps and a chance encounter with iris leads him to want to free the world from evil and find out more about his past...
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:58 PM)Foxblade Wrote: nice hope it comes out soon

Prologue and chapter one come out today
That will be something to look forward to. Who drew the characters?
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: That will be something to look forward to. Who drew the characters?

Meliodas is our artist but those ones were drawn by: COLOPL inc
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: That will be something to look forward to. Who drew the characters?

Meliodas is our artist but those ones were drawn by: COLOPL inc
Don’t know who that is but does that mean you’re the writer?
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:09 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Meliodas is our artist but those ones were drawn by: COLOPL inc
Don’t know who that is but does that mean you’re the writer?

Yes.
Ah, starting your own manga, like you said. Sounds interesting
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Characters
What’s this story about?

Heres a better plot: A long time ago, there is an ancient legend revolving around two figures, the White Maiden of the Sky; represented by the White Cat, and the Black Prince of Darkness; represented by the Black Cat. At the same time, a war between the demons and the guardians of light took place, with the demons led by the Black King of Darkness attacking the lands in the sky. The Black Prince however, despite the wishes of the Black King, defied his orders and falls in love with the White Maiden, in hopes that their union would end the war. Both were not meant to meet and love each other as the war ravaged the world around the land and the skies.

Several millennia after the war, in a world consisting of numerous isles, a young hero from the Astora Isle encounters the adventurer Kyle and follows him on an expedition on the isle. They meet a mysterious girl named Iris and a talking white cat named Catra, and together they make their way to the isle's ruins, where they find a flying island. Kyle becomes consumed by darkness there, and the party resolves to travel to the ends of the world on the flying island in order to find the seven "Great Runes", following Kyle's words before he disappeared.[4] Upon their adventures towards finding the Runes, both the hero and Iris start to fill the pieces, meeting friends and enemies and discovering their true identities.

I take no credit for this plot: credit to wikipedia
That sounds more interesting
Well if you need any help (which I highly doubt you will) I could do something.
Added Prologue!
You broke everything in the OP
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: You broke everything in the OP

Fixed! Smile
What do you mean by “check OP for chapters”? Also, I like the prologue, but check your punctuation. Sorry if I sound rude.
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:06 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: What do you mean by “check OP for chapters”? Also, I like the prologue, but check your grammar. Sorry if I sound rude

Check the Opening Post for chapters.
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:06 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: What do you mean by “check OP for chapters”? Also, I like the prologue, but check your grammar. Sorry if I sound rude

Check the Opening Post for chapters.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks.
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:58 PM)Foxblade Wrote: nice hope it comes out soon

Prologue and chapter one come out today
nice
When’s the next chapter coming out?
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:26 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: When’s the next chapter coming out?

It’s coming out in a few days
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:27 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:26 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: When’s the next chapter coming out?

It’s coming out in a few days
Awesome! I really wanna see it.
Everything you’ve shown so far is very original

*sarcasm*
(Aug. 11, 2019  5:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Everything you’ve shown so far is very original

I have no clue if your being sarcastic or not but I guess thanks, it’s not that original, it’s based off of my favorite video game.