Jul

Shin LA Burst Standard 7-2-22 (Hasbro Pro Series Stadium experimental event)

South Pasadena, CA
Orange Grove Park
815 Mission St
  We will meet at the gazebo area
02:00PM on 07/02/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Venue fee goes towards gazebo rental

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: OTCpgF0.jpg]

We will meet and play at the Green X.  The red dot 🔴 is just below the green X, which is location we can meet and register before our gazebo rental starts at 2:00PM. 

PLEASE READ!!!

This is a Burst Standard event using the 3on3 first stage rule set and we will be playing in the Hasbro Pro Series Stadium.  Also for this event, a beyblade is only considered knocked out if it lands in one of the the 4 pockets and cannot escape the pocket.  A beyblade that bounces back into play from a pocket or any part of the stadiums walls is still considered to be in play.  The play area is the entire stadium.  Please refer to the rulebook link below to review the game play rules for the event:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Challonge Links:

1st stage
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/zdyq9nun

Finals
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/y9ayyj

Prize: 

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online coupon code for products on MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online coupon code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.
  • 1st Place: $30 USD Coupon Code
Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below in regards to COVID 19. 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

http://cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pag...-2020.aspx

http://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#county-status

WBO Tournament info:

If you have a question about the tournament, please post it in this tournament thread.  Generally, that is the quickest way to get an answer.  Also, please read through the tournament thread as your question may have already been answered.  Private messages are inefficient as many members ask the same questions.  

* Please be aware of the new community rules. Registering for the tournament and not showing up is a Tournament Violation. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

Event Schedule
1:30PM-1:50 PM Registration 
1:50PM-2:00PM Bracket Set-up
2:00PM Announcements and Tournament Starts.

*Tournaments can last up to 5 hours
**Please meet for registration at the red dot shown on the map above. 
***Once the registration concludes, players cannot be added.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I've waited 4 - No, 5000 years for this!

(gl everyone)
I am going to get more beys

Is the Hasbro stadium the same as the last burst tournament
(Jun. 09, 2022  11:18 PM)Plinkplink Wrote: I am going to get more beys

Is the Hasbro stadium the same as the last burst tournament

No, the last Burst Tournament was using the DB Stadium.
ohh thanku
Is there a second and third place prize that isn't listed up there or just first?

(Jun. 10, 2022  12:08 AM)Plinkplink Wrote: ohh thanku

It was fun battling you last tournament
(Jun. 10, 2022  5:14 AM)DratiniKing10 Wrote: Is there a second and third place prize that isn't listed up there or just first?

(Jun. 10, 2022  12:08 AM)Plinkplink Wrote: ohh thanku

It was fun battling you last tournament

For now, just first.
I am getting two new beys and I win for sure
(Jun. 11, 2022  4:54 PM)Plinkplink Wrote: I am getting two new beys and I win for sure

I am excited to see your new beys and maybe battle you again.
We just found this tournament and want to participate but it is full. Will there be another one or ad more participants? Also, it is open to go check it out, it is our first time?
(Jun. 15, 2022  4:19 AM)chris_alex12 Wrote: We just found this tournament and want to participate but it is full. Will there be another one or ad more participants? Also, it is open to go check it out, it is our first time?

I don't know about this time but last month when it filled up Shindog changed the cap to 32 Bladers so it could happen. He will probably host another one though so don't worry
Is there a glitch because there is 25 people when there is 24 spots
(Jun. 15, 2022  5:02 AM)Plinkplink Wrote: Is there a glitch because there is 25 people when there is 24 spots

No I asked Shindog through discord and he did that on purpose to add a judge. I thought it was a glitch to.
Okay thanks
I’m still going but I’m not on the going list for some reason 🥲
He was hitting "view all people" and it thought Rymac hit "Leave tournament" so it kicked him out. Can you add him back in if you can please.
(Jun. 15, 2022  6:23 AM)Rymac Wrote: I’m still going but I’m not on the going list for some reason 🥲

Nvm thanks shin😁
Why is there 26 did it change
(Jun. 15, 2022  4:19 AM)chris_alex12 Wrote: We just found this tournament and want to participate but it is full. Will there be another one or ad more participants? Also, it is open to go check it out, it is our first time?

You can join the tournament now since Shindog boosted the cap to 26
Sorry we are new to this forum. The cap got filled again. I think we will go on July 2nd just to check it out. Looks like fun.
So your coming
Shin question for you when you see this. When it was 24 people you added the 25 person in. Is the 25th person gonna battle and referee or just referee the battle?
(Jun. 18, 2022  4:06 AM)DratiniKing10 Wrote: Shin question for you when you see this. When it was 24 people you added the 25 person in. Is the 25th person gonna battle and referee or just referee the battle?

I was going it increase the cap but didn’t do it till later, and both.
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:21 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2022  4:06 AM)DratiniKing10 Wrote: Shin question for you when you see this. When it was 24 people you added the 25 person in. Is the 25th person gonna battle and referee or just referee the battle?

I was going it increase the cap but didn’t do it till later, and both.
Thanks Shin.