Shaun Linsao - Lead Designer for the Hasbro Beyblade Brand

This seemed like it deserved more than a post in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, especially considering that I actually conversed with him.

http://www.behance.net/RealizDesigns

Shaun Linsao, from what he told me, was the lead designer for Hasbro/Nelvana for the Beyblade brand. He still works for them, but he is more independent, apparently.

On his page on Behance, you can see a few design concepts, things that ended up being used and others that were not, like that really cool Kellogg's x Beyblade box.

If you like his work, it would be great if you clicked on the "Appreciate" button next to them.
so all te habro beyblades design was created by him?
Did he say anything about the Metal Fury Beys? Like how the decision to redesign them came to light?
I doubt their reasons for Metal Fury is that interesting now, but I'm guessing the license got altered a fair bit? Sounds fair I guess.
Ah, I do not think you all understand : he designs the boxes, everything promotional, not the actual Beyblades. That is not what his department does.
Oh, well in that case I like Hasbro's urban box design but I which they'd show the Bey's owner and the constellation/creature it depicts like TT boxes.
I don't mind about losing that so much (I guess it'd be nice) but I'd like the katakana back on the code cards.
The packaging seems pretty good though.
Yeah. Everything I buy from hasbro I never seen the Owner's of the beys on it. It would kinda help if they did do that.
Really cool designs, especially for Metal Fury (if he did that too). Must mean he has a lot of Beyblade renders Eee
Did he design both the original Metal Fusion packaging, and the (much better) black/white Metal Masters/Fury packaging? Either way, I'd also be interested to know if he took any inspiration from (or even simply considered) the branding/design direction in Asia while designing his stuff.
Do you think they will actually do the Kellog's promo?
I must say, if he did the Metal Masters packaging, kudos, it's my favorite so far. Metal Fury seems... too box-y.

Wonder if that $2 off coupon will work lol
You're gonna just print the coupon? It's worth a shot I suppose.