[Sharpsville,Indiana,USA] NEW BEYBLADE TEAM!!!!!!! Team Dynasty

Hey people rockleone7778 here I desided to make a new nation wide team if u don't like the name or want to join inbox me a message of the name u think it should be so far the current members r.
1.me
2.JRD691
3.zen
4.rhysm9709
5.tcnabcdelta
6.jeron4500
7.GirlRayStriker
8.lamsari

allies:
novared
The Chosen Bladers of America
where abouts is it located?
oh just realised it says north america.. doesnt matter Joyful_2
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:37 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: where abouts is it located?
this is a nation wide team so anyone that wants to can join

uhm im from scotland so i shouldnt join.. theres hardly and tourneys where im at Uncertain
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:45 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: uhm im from scotland so i shouldnt join.. theres hardly and tourneys where im at Uncertain
its fine but if u want to join if u want too and u can represent us from scotland if u want
I'll join.
We r still looking for more bladers so please feel free to tell me if u want to jion
The title needs to have a proper prefix.
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:34 PM)rockleone7778 Wrote: Hey people rockleone7778 here I desided to make a new team if u don't like the name or want to join inbox me a message of the name u think it should be so far the current members r.
1.me
2.Goku911
3.JRD691
4.zen
5.rhysm9709
6.tcnabcdelta

allies:
novared
Hey, JRD691, we are really wanting people on the team. I am great friends with rockleone7778 and we both hope our team grows. Anyone around the globe can join and represent us in that country. Smile ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
JRD691 You didn't have to quote the op it's a waste of space and is really unnecessary. Hopefully this will prevent future occurrences of this, for you that is.
My team is now allies with team dynasty
(Mar. 02, 2012  12:57 AM)jeron4500 Wrote: I WANT TO JOIN

ur in my friend
I am now making this a world wide team everyone so anyone can join but just cause we need more members
still looking for members we need as many as we can get
Anyone wanting to join team dynasty please pm me or JRD691 thank you
Hey you should check out the Indiana thread in the North America forum. We are planning to have a tournament August 3rd in Warsaw.
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:04 AM)Tri Wrote: Hey you should check out the Indiana thread in the North America forum. We are planning to have a tournament August 3rd in Warsaw.
Thank you for the information i will get with JRD691 and see if he wants to go to if we can get a ride
Hey, does this group actually battle, or does it do the fake online carp. Pm me, I might want to join, if it does face to face battles
Fake online carp? All WBO events are real tournaments fan run by the members. You should really see if you can come to the tourney on November 29th if its approved by then! There is nine confirmed participants at the moment.
Tri I think he meant like the beybladebattles.com stuff. don't really think somebody would join the wbo that thinks it's all a joke.