Sharp Turns Ahead: Hell KerbecsBD145WD's kryptonite

Hmm... in our metagame Hell Kerbecks/Bull also keeps getting spammed so we got into our old metagame which is MF Burn Aquario/Bull 85/90 WD/SD(MF because there are heeps of attack type bladers and kids launch same 100% as adult) Please test it Joyful_3
Err... what happened to no nicknames?
Looks interesting... Would BS work?
Ill try with virgo, earth bull, bassalt and libra.

Virgo DF145BS vs earth aquario 85SD
1 win 1(1OS 0KO) 9 win (8 OS 1KO)
earth aquario just scraped virgo off... So it means the s family is no good vs LSTC?
Virgo DF145BS vs libra 230WD
6 win Wut!? (3 KO 3OS) 4 win (2KO 2OS)

Lol it is good Vs 230..
Thought I'd do some testing as this seemed pretty interesting to me.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode)WD VS MF-H Earth Aqaurio DF145S
Both WD & S are Mint,
Earth is Mold 2,
Alternatively shot, Both using Beylauncher L/R.
All 15 Rounds in the MFB Attack Stadium

MF-H Earth Aqaurio DF145S 0 wins
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 15 wins (All by OS)

Earth was just knocked off balance way to easily with the S bottom, Hell out spun Earth by quite a large margin also.
I really don't see how you guys are getting such bad results. Getting mine was so easy. I just shoot and win. I mean I could even post more videos going against other people and getting the same results. I already know I have a stronger launch than the vast majority and its very different but you should all at least be getting something relatively close.
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:37 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I already know I have a stronger launch than the vast majority and its very different but you should all at least be getting something relatively close.

could you try it with a launch that is more like everyone elses? i am just wondering if it is your launch doing the work

(Jun. 30, 2011  9:39 AM)® Wrote: By solo spin I belive, but not in battle. Is which I am saying.

no, it should win in battle, as it should have the best balance of the three (from pictures it is the widest of the it, S, and BS.)

also, if the beywiki meant that it is best for solo only, i am sure it would of said solo not just plain better
The only way I can launch like everyone else is if I launch at like 50 to 60%. This is just like with the 85 vs. 230 thread I made and I can still beat it the same way if not better and even showed some people how to..
OK, so I think a better title is "(This works only for Bluezee) S can actually win against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD." Either that, or this thread gets closed, because litterally nobody else seems to get any results close to yours Bluezee ... You would be versatile in a tournament, but I do not think we can just let this topic give people the impression that they would make S win.
I really don't see why they can't just shoot better and learn how. I don't see why their inability to make a great stamina tip like S win should warrant a closure of my thread. Spin-Sonic can do this better than me and Dan can replicate it too plus I have videos and results to support my claim. This is the same thinking that almost got my 85vs.230 thread closed.
It's not specifically our inability, its your (and a few other's) ability to launch in such a way that creates the results that you got. Perhaps everyone could use a Rev Up launcher and see if they get the same results?
Basalt 230rs beats hell bd145wd along with shutting down most atack types. Definitely a better option imo.
Just tested this myself

TT Attack Stadium
Mint ES and WD
Light Launcher
Alternatively shot
10 rounds

MF Earth Bull DF145ES vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

MF Earth Bull DF145ES 8 Wins ( All Outspins)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 2 Wins (2 KO's)

I then got my friend to use Bull and i used Kerbecs and the results were...
MF Earth Bull DF145ES 1 (KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD 9 (3 KO 6 OS)
Here are mine. Only managed to do 10 rounds.

MF-H Libra AD145S VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
MF-H Libra: 5 wins (0 OS, 5 KO)
Hell Kerbecs: 5 wins (4 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

Since AD145 is the best 145 track for stamina (with the exception of BD145), i tested with it. The results were surprising and cool at the same time. I dont see OS very much though. When they are at their final spin, it would always be Libra that seems to have higher spin rate but in the end it loses instead.
AD145. I would expect it to do a bit better. Wow, the KOs really took the storm.
Meteo L-Drago 85CS (not aggresive) can beat this combo easily
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:17 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Meteo L-Drago 85CS (not aggresive) can beat this combo easily

Well thank you for stating the obvious. How long did that take you to figure out?
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:19 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:17 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Meteo L-Drago 85CS (not aggresive) can beat this combo easily

Well thank you for stating the obvious. How long did that take you to figure out?
I figured it out a few months back
No one posting Basalt results? lol I'm sure everyone can get those results.
To be honest, I think Basalt [as many of us know] has been used so much. Even if it's not the best for Stamina, it will still be used because of its ruling.
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)Dan Wrote: No one posting Basalt results? lol I'm sure everyone can get those results.

Haha. I guess they thought using Basalt on Sharp bottom is totally fail. It would be totally off balance and dies off easily. Even I thought of that. XD
Hmmm...glad to see this thread, but I've seen a YouTube video of Basalt Horogium 85WD beating Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. :\
Did some testing
standard procedures
beylauncher LR + custom grip used for right spinners....

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Libra DF145S:
Libra: 11 (1 KO,10 OS's)
HK: 9 (all KO's)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Burn aquario AD145S(TRYING TO BE INNOVATIVE):
BA:9 (ALL OS's)
HK:11 (ALL KO's)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Basalt Aquario AD145S
BA: 15 (8 OS's)
HK: 5 (2 OS's)

well stamina wise this is great!!!!
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:05 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote: Did some testing
standard procedures
beylauncher LR + custom grip used for right spinners....

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Libra DF145S:
Libra: 11 (1 KO,10 OS's)
HK: 9 (all KO's)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Burn aquario AD145S(TRYING TO BE INNOVATIVE):
BA:9 (ALL OS's)
HK:11 (ALL KO's)

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD VS Basalt Aquario AD145S
BA: 15 (8 OS's)
HK: 5 (2 OS's)

well stamina wise this is great!!!!

Thank you for your testing.
Honestly, I think it's that the results that support your combo are skewed.