Sharp Turns Ahead: Hell KerbecsBD145WD's kryptonite

(Jul. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: And then we have other people who agree that it was good just because you're Bluezee, get proven wrong,
Who was proven wrong? Are you saying that because certain people (committee members) get different results that it is automatically wrong? It is what you're saying, and I didn't think our forum was like that.
There is so much wrong with 'people who agree that it was good just because you're Bluezee' I won't even start.
That is such rubbish. Serious
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: and then decide that you meant something different initially. Really?
"and then decide"? You realize those 'decisions' after someone was 'proven wrong' were personal opinions/takes on the thread not some form of contradiction of past thoughts which were then changed after this 'proving incorrect' happened which is what you're playing this out to be. I don't think I ever said 'Bluezee said this' or 'Bluezee meant that'. The fact that I thought Bluezee meant 'X' with this topic and he then says that he meant 'X' and 'Y' has no value. If it somehow does, enlighten me.

(I'm assuming I can be included to who you aimed this at)

(Jul. 04, 2011  9:59 PM)ControL_ Wrote: OK... You are looking at the video - The video itself doesn't say 85 beats 230, anyone can do that, in fact it's hard for 230 to win in those scenarios.
lolwat Say that to all the people who complained how foul those results were.

Quote:The 230 combo used was literally the worst it will go with.
You realize when that topic came about.. right? Speechless
Bluezee's threads consist of the following:

- Title that has a play on words (the use of a colon) the point
- Long Paragraph which explains the idea, the birth of said Godly discovery, and its purpose (the name of the combo is nowhere to be found in the paragraph)
- Results members cannot somehow replicate
- Demanding response about how a method of play or use of a part(s) should somehow die

The Response:
And it's really not just Bluezee's threads, but the same thing happened in Kei's thread. So for everyone who thinks they have made a ground breaking discovery of some sort, how about trying something like this:

- POST ONLY THE COMBO IN THE TITLE OR THE PART IN QUESTION
- Post result and what method you used to get them. No concepts, ideas, purposes, etc. Nothing long.
- Write one open ended question that implies NOTHING. If you're posting in the customization forum, clearly you're looking to share information and receive information. This forum should not be used as a bragging right. This is a place for all of us to learn, grow, and improve on our findings

If anyone is curious to know why the selection, we can just ask the creator of the thread. It's that simple. The less that is said leaves us to think for ourselves and it should work as a means for us to not believe it is amazing or Godly based on the word of another user. We can see how good it is for ourselves through results. It also encourages us to test on our own to see how each part interacts.

I think a method like that would vastly improve our communication between each other, leaving less room for error and emotion.

Everyone should also keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another because our metagames are all different. For example, Bluezee and I see Hell Kerbecs BD145WD as inferior because there are so many weird combinations in our metagame that can be used aggressively in some way so it would KO far too frequently. In other metagames, like Canada where I saw a lot of stamina/defense, it could work.
Ah, end it, seriously.

I am going to lock this topic. I respect that somehow MF-H S Stamina combinations work against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD for a selected number of Bladers on the planet, which is why I am only locking this thread instead of closing it and moving it to the Closed Threads forum, but again, like with 85 versus 230, it is just nothing we can actually recommend to everybody who will ask for a better customization than Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, if that ever gets asked, because we cannot say : "Oh yes, for sure MF-H []S will definitely work for you, especially in a tournament."