Shadow Lord Amane Fan Club

Poll: Thouest Speak onto thouest Shadow Lord?

Yes
0%
I bow onto the Shadow Lord
40.00%
No (If someone picks this option, the Shadow Lord shall shadow onto thouest)
0%
Amazing idea
0%
The Rival of Amigo
60.00%
YuP
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
The Shadow Lord, the Dark One, the Forsaken. The one who creates Darkness and Shadow. Who sayeth onto thouest the great one? The onest where onlest the Amigo of Cringe Ranzo? The One who is only suppressed by The Dark Master Harry, Ryuga the Wise Dragon Emperor and the Amigo of Cringe? Thou ouest perceive the power of darkness. - The Forsaken Scriptures
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The Shadow Lord, the Dark One, the Forsaken. The one who creates Darkness and Shadow. Who sayeth onto thouest the great one? The onest where onlest the Amigo of Cringe Ranzo? The One who is only suppressed by The Dark Master Harry, Ryuga the Wise Dragon Emperor and the Amigo of Cringe? Thou ouest perceive the power of darkness. - The Forsaken Scriptures

*triggered due to Shakespeare flashbacks*
6Jupiter5

is he the rival of Ranzo fallen amigo and lord of cringe (the energy inside all beings that gives unlimited power and only three people can access it without dying)?
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The Shadow Lord, the Dark One, the Forsaken. The one who creates Darkness and Shadow. Who sayeth onto thouest the great one? The onest where onlest the Amigo of Cringe Ranzo? The One who is only suppressed by The Dark Master Harry, Ryuga the Wise Dragon Emperor and the Amigo of Cringe? Thou ouest perceive the power of darkness. - The Forsaken Scriptures

*triggered due to Shakespeare flashbacks*

You dare defy the Forsaken Power?
should I do a beyblade lore thread?
for all the lore beyblade related from the beginning and origin of L-drago to Harry being the first and most powerful demon to the birth of the amigo known as Ranzo
me, 6Jupiter5, Pixi and Ryuga's Son
the people that most know about beyblade lore
should we do the beyblade lore thread?
R.I.P exalted angel Rantaro, apparently he has been forgotten.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: should I do a beyblade lore thread?
for all the lore beyblade related from the beginning and origin of L-drago to Harry being the first and most powerful demon to the birth of the amigo known as Ranzo
me, 6Jupiter5, Pixi and Ryuga's Son

Yes!

(Apr. 13, 2021  6:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: 6Jupiter5

is he the rival of Ranzo fallen amigo and lord of cringe (the energy inside all beings that gives unlimited power and only three people can access it without dying)?

Yes! But they are not people, they are beings!

(Apr. 13, 2021  6:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: R.I.P exalted angel Rantaro, apparently he has been forgotten.

How darest thouest imply that I forgest Angel Rantaro
You didn't mention him so of course I would lol
me, 6Jupiter5, Pixi  and Ryuga's Son

yes.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:33 PM)Pixi Wrote:
me, 6Jupiter5, Pixi  and Ryuga's Son

yes.

the Dragon Emperor shall bless us.