Sets you want to see come true.

That's not a set, just one bey.
I would bet every beyblade/beyblade product I own that takara will never release this, although most of us will be SO happy if they do.
They make sets with Plastics and HMS parts and have sets for each type (Attack, Stamina, etc.).
Each of these sets will include EVERY top tier part for that type and you would be able to make EXELLENT combos just with one set.

Demo name: Plastics/HMS Attack/Defence/Stamina/Balance Custom Set.

That will be blader heaven.
my personal choice:
A rare bey set including: Mercury Anubis, Sol Blaze, Beat Lynx and Fusion Hades,
The burning gods set

Includes

Solblaze (normal version)
Bakushin susanoo (eclipse)
Mercury anubis (brave)
Vulcan horuseus
Jad jupiter
fusion hades

includes all their tracks/bottoms and also includes RF, RDF, MF, XF
1 Metal face 2 set

launcher grip

L/R launcher (clear blue)

that would make me die a happy man...
The pegasus set. Including every Pegasus every made.
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:54 PM)Technocrat Wrote: Only issue with the Royal Set is that they wouldn't recolor Ariel 2. I reallllly want that base in not-crumbling plastic!

So that your "discovery" goes waste? Cute
OK, jokes apart- How would the color matter anyway?
When we say Gold Plastic Syndrome, do we literally refer to the color gold or something?! Because Ariel 2 does seem somewhat Golden-Brownish.... Confused

I would love to see a complete set of all Rubber Tips ever made in MFB. Seeing that I have 8 MFBs yet, and not one has a rubber tip; it would be great (at least for me) to get this set as the very first purchase I make. Joyful_3
Also, it would be interesting to see something on the lines of a mythical or God series or something; where you get all those beys based on Gods. Seeing that we have too many of these, these sets may be divided on the basis of some themes, in order to have less beys per pack.
I'd love to see a "Clear Balance Set", where there is an attack, defense, balance and Stamina Beyblade. All with metal tips and clear parts. Including a white Beylauncher and Grip. It would look great! They could be based on "Angels".
(Oct. 09, 2012  2:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: So that your "discovery" goes waste? Cute
OK, jokes apart- How would the color matter anyway?
When we say Gold Plastic Syndrome, do we literally refer to the color gold or something?! Because Ariel 2 does seem somewhat Golden-Brownish.... Confused
It's basically this: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gold_Plastic_Syndrome

Anyway, some people have already metnioned this, but sets deticated to a single type would be really cool. I know we had the two type sets (ex: attack and balance set), but they tend to have mediocre parts. The closest thing that they have released is the Meteo L-Drago reshuffle set, which had mostly attack parts.
I would like to see a set called "Gravity Crushers." It would come with all versions of Gravity Perseus released by Takara Tomy. It should come with a black LR String Launcher, a black right spinning Light Launcher 2, and a black left spinning Light Launcher 2. There are 3(?) so it would be ok to have it at the $20-30 mark.
(Oct. 12, 2012  11:25 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I would like to see a set called "Gravity Crushers." It would come with all versions of Gravity Perseus released by Takara Tomy. It should come with a black LR String Launcher, a black right spinning Light Launcher 2, and a black left spinning Light Launcher 2. There are 3(?) so it would be ok to have it at the $20-30 mark.

The BB-97 Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set is very similar to what you're describing ..

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=3919]
Personally, I'd like to see a Main Protagonist set, but it'd be expensive as hell times 10. It would include:
x1 Dragoon S
x1 Dragoon F
x1 Dragoon V
x1 Dragoon V2
x1 Dragoon G
x1 Dragoon GT
x1 Pegasis 105F
x1 Storm Pegasis 105RF
x1 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
x1 Big Bang Pegasis F: D
x1 Wing Pegasis 90WF
x1 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
x1 Tornado Attack(?) stadium
x1 BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
x1 Zero-G Attack Type stadium
x1 Left-Spin Launcher (don't know what it's called(for the Dragoons))
x1 String Launcher
x1 Zero-G Compact Launcher
x1 3 Seg. Launcher Grip
x1 Zero-G Launchet Grip
x3 Metal Face custom Ver.
x1 Metal Stone Face custom Ver.
x2 Turno Winders
x1 85XF

^ That would probably cost around $200-$300 at least. It's be a pretty cool set though. Like I said, expensive as hell times 10.
@ Goldchain2: It's called a Reverse Shooter.

Anyways, how about

Left-Spin Legacy Set
includes:
L-Drago 105F
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago II Rush Ver. Clear Wheel
L-Drago II Assault Ver. Clear Wheel
XF
SF
DF105
LRF
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF
BeyLauncher-L (translucent)
Metal Face Custom Ver.
Metal Stone Face

EDIT: Hazel corrected me. It's Reverse Shooter.
@ Hazel: Thanks.
I think TT should release a "Samurai Ifraid DX Set". It would come with a recolor of Samurai Ifraid, a BBG-19, and a Zero-G Attack Stadium with an Ifraid motif.
(Oct. 15, 2012  3:43 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: ^ That would probably cost around $200-$300 at least. It's be a pretty cool set though. Like I said, expensive as hell times 10.
Eh, i did the math so to you expensive as hell is 20- 30 dollars or more LOL

anyways id like to see the bearing core set

Wolborg MS
Jiraiya MS
and
Phantom orion BGrin

EDIT:thnx T. L-Drago 9207

@ $__AJ__$: You forgot Jiraiya MS
I'd love an anniversary set like this:

Familiar Shuffle Set

Saramanda^2 S130EWD
Dragooon^2 S130WF
Genbull^2 AD145MB
Phoenic^2 AD145HF/S
I think it would be really cool to have earlier generation faceoff sets.
Ex:
Heaven & Hell: Shining God MS and Bloody Devil MS
or
Warrior Showdown: Samurai Changer MS and Jiraiya MS.
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:06 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: well it could be around $80 or $90 so........

Nope. MFB alone could easily amount to that. And HMS+Plastics would be even more expensive. Totaled up, easily over 300 ...

Read the edits in my post.

''1 left spin plastic gen launcher''

''2 Metal faces,and 2 Metal Stone Faces''

''I also want this set to be a Hasbro AND Takara Tomy collaborationSmile''

IT'S GONNA BE PRETTY EXPENSIVE NOW.

HEHEHEHEHE......HEHE....HAHE...HAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!........HMPH.
(Oct. 09, 2012  12:38 PM)Blaziken Wrote: The pegasus set. Including every Pegasus every made.
i think hasbro already made that.......
All Zero G beys in one set should be invented to not be hard collecting beyblades.
I would like one of these sets
The Greatest Challenge
Samurai Pegasis W105 R2F and Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF and 2 String Launchers

Or

Pegais Charge!!!!
Pegasis 105 F
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Big Bang Pegais F: D
Samurai Pegasis W105 R2F

The last one is a little more unrealistic
I think they should make a Legend Bladers Set. (I could have sworn I've seen that name before.)

Contents:
All Beyblades owned by Legendary Bladers
BB-10 Stadium
3 Segment Grip x2
Beylauncher L
Beylauncher R
The set I would want to see is called "BeyBlade 4D Collection Set" it will have...
- Bigbang Pegasus F:D
- Fang Leone 130 W2D
- L-Drago Destroy F:S
- Segment Launcher
- R and L Bey(String) Launcher
- a BB-10 Stadium
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:33 PM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: The set I would want to see is called "BeyBlade 4D Collection Set" it will have...
Probably $20 dollars to maybe $28
- Bigbang Pegasus FGrin
- Fang Leone 130 W2D
- L-Drago Destroy FConfused
- Segment Launcher
- R and L Bey(String) Launcher
- a BB-10 Stadium

$20-30 for three beyblades and a stadium? You need a reality check...
I think this would be cool: Ultimate Rival Set. (it'd be a hasbro release)

Includes: Storm Pegasus, Galaxy Pegasus, and Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus. Rock leone, Counter Leone (just for a filler, since they're we're really only two leones of kyoya), and Fang leone Hyperblade (if ever released, maybe exclusive to the set). It'd also come with the six codes, one rip cord launcher, one string launcher, one grip. Probably around 39.99