Sets you want to see come true.

This is slightly different to the "Parts you want to see come true!" topic.

I really expect a sort of Ultimate Reshuffle Set for Dark Knight Dragooon to be made, and in Zero-G where Synchrom is possible and necessary, I think those slight variations could make a significant difference. TAKARA-TOMY is apparently going to focus a lot on Christmas to increase their sales in everything including Transformers and Beyblade, so hopefully Samurai Pegasis and Berserker Bahamudia are very early in December, with some awesome sets mostly in the end of that month.
In Zero-G I would like to see a few sets when Zero-G ends called:
Fire Beyset
Water Beyset
Earth Beyset
Sky Beyset
And any other Elements revealed
I'd really like to see some sort of "Zodiac/Horoscope Series" Reshuffle Set, which included brand-new reshuffles of the 12 Hybrid Wheel System beys that represented the zodiac signs, including newer, more useful parts incorporated into it. Obviously because of Zero-G being the new thing, the tracks would need to be the right height to work in the stadia.

I'd also like to see some sort of "Champion Blader's Set: (Type) Version", which would include competitive parts for the designated type, as well as including 4D and non-4D Metal Wheels along with Chrome Wheels.
It'd be pretty nifty if Hasbro could release absolutely random Beyblades with their stadiums. Yes their stadiums are eh.... Whatever, but it'd still be neat.

I'd like to see
Ultimate Pegasis Set(Pegasis, Storm Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis, Big Bang Pegasis, Wing Pegasis, and Samurai Pegasis, 85 and XF)

Ultimate Dragon Set(L-Drago, Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy, L-Drago Guardian, Dark Knight Dragooon, DF105 and LRF)

Of course they would be super expensive, but who cares? 6 Beys owned by your favorite anime hero(or villain) and a spare track and tip!
I wanna see hasbro's ultimate dx set with duo,wing,guardian and a l/r launcher!
Re: The Reshuffle set thing: I doubt they will do a full on reshuffle set for any one wheel because the URS's were released to provide customization for beyblades that couldn't be customized, and Dragooon can be used with other wheels. Plus, the reshuffled parts were just clear wheels.

Personally, I'd like to see a set of at least two Zero G beys with chrome wheels that synchromed particularly well with each other, or even with other released wheels, resulting in a non-twin synchrome that was better than either twin synchrom. A Synchrom Companion set or something. That said, that's kind of shoehorning my wishes for the line into a set, but it's the only to work around the opposing forces of "wanting a new, exclusive chrome wheel" and "not wanting to buy two expensive sets".

Also, no more Ifraids. Seriously guys, if I'm paying through the nose for two beyblades one of them better not be available for $10 on ebay, fancy stickers or no.
Well they need a wolf pack with dark wolf, burn wolf, flame wolf and a zero g wolf.
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:24 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Well they need a wolf pack with dark wolf, burn wolf, flame wolf and a zero g wolf.

.... Why?
They should have Light Wheels Collector's Sets (one for each Type), don't you guys think? I know that Light Wheels aren't useful or anything, but they're good collector's items.
Hmm... This thread includes Plastics/HMS too, right?

If so, I'd really like to see a set which has Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS & Gaia Dragoon MS all gold. (Unless this already came out...). Basically like the Sono Kong golden recolors of the four "holy beasts" except it has more of an updated look to it. It being metal & having Gaia Dragoon MS there...

(Sep. 21, 2012  6:34 AM)Tris Wrote: Hmm... This thread includes Plastics/HMS too, right?

If so, I'd really like to see a set which has Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS & Gaia Dragoon MS all gold. (Unless this already came out...). Basically like the Sono Kong golden recolors of the four "holy beasts" except it has more of an updated look to it. It being metal & having Gaia Dragoon MS there...

That was released, albeit with dragoon MSUV. Extremely rare though.
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
That was released, albeit with dragoon MSUV. Extremely rare though.

Argh. I totally saw that one coming. -hopes&dreamscrushed-
Mind giving me a link to a picture?

Hmm.. Other than what I wrote previously... How about a set of Zero-G holy beast incarnates?
I mean... There's Dragooon (Dragoon), Phoenic (Dranzer), Bandid Gamble (Draciel) and that one Tiger beast i'm waiting for... -crossesfingers- Hah.
Apparently they came with some kind of display case, and only 50 were made.

I don't have a picture of the full set but ljadams9 has it as his signature. The site I was looking at: http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bey/special-hms.htm has pictures of each of them.
I want a Metal Fury 4-Pack Set: Attack, Stamina, Defense & Balance Set. Something like Cosmic Pegasus, Phantom Orion, Jade Jupiter & Death Quetzalcoatl in it. I know that they are all worthless (assuming that Hasbro's Death Quetz. will be useless) .. but idk why I want it, haha.
i wish there was another "beyblade super deck set" but with top tier combinations of the 4D generation. although it would be nice to get duo in that set, it'd be highly unlikely since duo is already part of another set, and the first super deck set had parts released from regular starters/boosters. as such, the set could include

flash escolpio S130 R^2F (imo it wouldn't be RF again since it already appeared in the 1st super deck set and this should be seen as an "upgrade" whether or not R^2F truly performs better for the individual)

death bull BD145 CS (basically because it wouldn't be beneficial to TT to release duo in another set)

phantom cancer 230 D (instead of AD145 WD just to add a little height variation among the 3 tracks, as seen with the original super deck set)

and of course an MF2 custom thrown in would be expected, but still nice. =)
"Beyblade Competitive Blader Set"
Basically just the best beyblades in the 4D Guide. With MF2.
3 beys, MF2, 1 Golden Beylauncher L/R.
"Beyblade Champion's Grip"
Golden 3-Seg Grip with Golden LED Sight, Golden Angle Compass, Golden Beypoint card, Golden Grip Rubber, Golden Grip Support + Golden Metal Assist. (COSTY)
"Clash of the Planets"
Special recolour version of Jade Jupiter, Fusion Hades & Duo Uranus.

Grin
Team Dungeon battle set: Blitz and Ray Unicorno, Flame Byxis, Basalt Horogium, Screw Fox and Lyra. All in special recolor.
(Sep. 21, 2012  9:33 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote: "Beyblade Competitive Blader Set"
Basically just the best beyblades in the 4D Guide. With MF2.
3 beys, MF2, 1 Golden Beylauncher L/R.
"Beyblade Champion's Grip"
Golden 3-Seg Grip with Golden LED Sight, Golden Angle Compass, Golden Beypoint card, Golden Grip Rubber, Golden Grip Support + Golden Metal Assist. (COSTY)
"Clash of the Planets"
Special recolour version of Jade Jupiter, Fusion Hades & Duo Uranus.

Grin

...and who would actually buy that set? =D i kid, i kid, but holy carp that'd be an expensive set, just from the grip custom setup alone O.o
That would never be possible though, haha, as Takara wouldn't release the prize random booster Beyblades. It would be nice to have since it saves the hassle of getting all the accessories for your dream launcher grip, aha. But then again, seeing that it's all golden, it'll shine the living daylights out of your opponent when battling under the sun.

Golden launcher grip +1
Uwik Isn't it meant to be in the beyblade random thoughts?

I would want to see a "Top Tier essential set"

With all the top teir zero g beys, accesories and newest stadiums. At maybe under $80 AU?

But if there was a set for all top-tier beyblade related things, I highly doubt that would be cheap.

(Sep. 21, 2012  1:18 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: I would want to see a "Top Tier essential set"

With all the top teir zero g beys, accesories and newest stadiums. At maybe under $80 AU?

But if there was a set for all top-tier beyblade related things, I highly doubt that would be cheap.

Thats bad for buisness, because everyone would be buying that set and no other Beys. I think they try to even it out so you buy a lot of beys for one or two important parts.
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:18 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: Uwik Isn't it meant to be in the beyblade random thoughts?

Yes, that's what he meant.

InfinityBlader Wrote:Imagine if we focus the sunlight to the opponent's eyes+LED sight... Love this idea though

.. I have to respond to this ..

That is a bad, bad idea. Would you really want to compromise someones eye-sight?
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:34 AM)Tris Wrote: Hmm... This thread includes Plastics/HMS too, right?

Also on this note, something other than recolors:

Plastic Generation Speed King Set/Sorry We Made Attack So Gosh Darned Inaccessible Here Have This Set We're Sorry We're So Sorry

Grip Attacker
Ariel 2 - Black Recolor. Or anything that doesn't crumble. Takara pls
Dragoon S - Some Recolor - With a slightly tighter tip hole and instructions that clearly legalise tip reversal or something.
Red Plated Wide Defense on one of them.
EZ Shooter Power Custom
EZ Shooter Power Custom Reverse (because seriously guys, Electronic Dragoon Shooter was the ONLY above-standard power left shooter you made? Really?)

Ahahaha I'm dreaming.

But seriously I'd kill at least 10 people if it would convince Takara to release this.

Cmon Takara. Think about it. It's a good deal. I'll haggle.
I want team sets to be released for plastics ..

Team Royal Set:
- Ariel 2
- Gabriel
- EZ Customize Grip x2
- LED Sights x2
- Ripcords x2

Blade-Breakers V Set:
- Draciel V
- Driger V
- Dragoon V
- Dranzer V
- Accessories

Blade Breakers V2 Set:

... you get the point.

I would really want the Team Royal Set, since those are basically what they use. Grin

LOL th!nk! You changed from: "I'd kill 30 people for something something" to 10. Guess it was too much.. haha.