Semi Final 2 GFX Battle: Fyuuor Vs othellog

Does it matter? This is a site for kids. Obviously they won't know how to "properly" judge GFX considering this is not a *gasp* GFX Site!. Speechless
Who is to say that I'm not one myself? Perhaps, I give a bit too much credit to some individuals.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:38 AM)the blob Wrote: As much as there are varying opinions, there will also be informed opinions. I can tell you, that wasn't an informed opinion.

If you guys are this naïve towards GFX, I'm not sure I belong on this forum.

Indeed, I wonder what you are doing on a Beyblade fansite critiquing the graphics of kids ... That was an informed rethorical question.
Fyuuor ain't no kid, blob.

Neither is othellog, but probably as more likely to relative age.

I just want to know why criticize everyone's votes rather the pieces themselves like you're already doing.
I vote entry 1
It just really appeals to me, much more than entry 2 does
Tomorrow is the last day of voting (correct me because i live in Asia)
Entry one is very smooth and shiny, but for that reason, I don't really like it.

I vote entry two.
This is now your last opportunity to vote. I’ll be closing the voting in 6 – 8 hours.
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/Fyuuor: 28
Entry 2/othellog: 12

We now have our 2 participants who have qualified for the Grand Final! Omega and Fyuuor!

Better luck next time othellog, I thought that you made a great entry which was representative of the marketing scheme Ubuntu Linux is aiming for Wink

There are still 2 more battles left for the entire Tournament! The 3rd and 4th Play Off match between NoodooSoup and othellog. Plus, the big one, the Grand Final match between Omega and Fyuuor! I'll post the details for these matches very shortly.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:28 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/Fyuuor: 28
Entry 2/othellog: 12

We now have our 2 participants who have qualified for the Grand Final! Omega and Fyuuor!

Better luck next time othellog, I thought that you made a great entry which was representative of the marketing scheme Ubuntu Linux is aiming for Wink

There are still 2 more battles left for the entire Tournament! The 3rd and 4th Play Off match between NoodooSoup and othellog. Plus, the big one, the Grand Final match between Omega and Fyuuor! I'll post the details for these matches very shortly.
Lol, now the blob knows who to hate on...
Nice match Fyuuor, even though I got my carp kicked.
Oh, I might need a little more time because I just switched to PS.
Don't worry about the blob; his opinion is of a small minority. If people really thought that way about your entry you wouldn't have received as many votes as you did Joyful_3

Good battle man should do it again sometime when you become acquainted with PS.
I agree, your entry was very good, othellog. You deserved every vote you got.
Congratulatins Fyuuor ^^. Both were epic , Othellog's entry was very good too !