[Selling]  sonyat's Sale/Trade Post: Cho-Z Special for North Americans!

Please read the entire post before contacting me. Thank you.

Welcome to my sale post! If you're Canadian, you know how awful our dollar is, and that makes it a pain to import costly Cho-Z items. I'd like to help with that by offering my excess pre-orders, cheaper than eBay prices and in CAD! :D Everything being sold is either what I paid or lower. I won't ship these cheap beys outside of NA as it costs $55 minimum for tracked shipping. Take it up with Canada Post, not me. :(

Burst items for sale:

All items are NIB. Only Revive Phoenix and Random Booster Volume 10 pulls have been opened to confirm contents.

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr: $14 each. 1 available. Confirmed red version. These have all been opened to check for the black version, thus the low price. Waiting on restock.

[Image: zevPhdV.jpg?1]

Emperor Forneus.0.Yr: $10 each. 1 available.

Hell Salamander.12.Op: $12 each. 1 available. Waiting on second restock.

Archer Hercules.13.Et: $12 each. 1  available.  Waiting on restock.

[Image: P1NBPWO.jpg?1]

Z Achilles.11.Xt: $12 each. 1 available.

Winning Valkyrie.12.Vl: $12 each. 1 available.

Bloody Longinus.13.Jl: $16 each. 1 available. Will update if restocks are possible.

[Image: 777ZfVp.jpg?1]

RBV10 Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir: $12 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Lost Longinus.2R.Mr: $8 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Emperor Forneus.7.Zt: $9 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr: $8 each. 1 available.

B-103 Screw Trident.8B.Wd: $8 each. 1 available.

[Image: Gm81ey1.jpg?1]

Beylogger Plus: $15 each. 1 available.

Metal Weight Black: $6 each. 3 available.

Grip Rubber Violet: $4 each. 2 available.

[Image: QeB979V.jpg?1]

Dranzer F.Y.Zt CoroCoro Phoenix/Metal Red Version: $15 each. 1 available.

Bloody Longinus Crimson Layer: $9 each. 2 available.

RLC9 Hazard Kerbeus Layer: $9 each. 1 available. Photo to be added.

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr Silver Wing Version: $55 each. 1 available.

[Image: CBfkn5V.jpg?1]

If you'd like free discs or drivers with your order, please say so! I'll add a disc(s) between 1-13 (0, 7, and 10 excluded) of your choice while extras are available. Nobody will receive a free 12 disc. That's just mean. :p Driver selection is very limited and I can't promise many of those or specific ones.

Sale Terms:
  • Payment through PayPal only. A 3% charge will be added to orders to cover fees where applicable. This will never exceed $2-5 depending on the total.
  • All items will be shipped 2 day guaranteed with a flat price of $15. All packages within Canada are tracked. This price is non-negotiable and given by the post office. I advise purchasing more than one item if possible to make shipping worth it. Accessories and layers will cost the same because they must go as a package and not letter mail due to their size. Members I have sold to via PM can confirm this.
  • I haven't had time to confirm with Canada Post yet, but based on previous experience, shipping to America will be somewhere in the $15-$25 range for 7 day Tracked Packet. Tracked shipping is a must for buyer and seller safety.
  • Shipping price may rise if the order contains more than 4 standard sized items due to weight. Prices will always be confirmed by the post office before I give you a total on a larger order.
  • Once payment clears, I aim to ship within 1-2 business days. If a longer time-frame is needed, you will be informed ASAP.
  • I will only ship to your PayPal address for both seller and buyer protection. My goal is to provide the smoothest and safest transactions possible. This means I can't accept other addresses international buyers may want to use. It's simply not worth the stress of potential PayPal disputes for me. A refund will be issued immediately if addresses don't match.
  • Unless specified, no items will be reserved. First come, first served. I'll go by order of PMs and payment clearing.
  • You will receive photos of the package and tracking number at the post office for your records and mine.
  • Absolutely no haggling on Burst items. I won't respond to haggling. Keep an eye out for prices I lower if you feel something is too high.
Sorry to sound so tough, but I'd like to do this professionally and comfortably for everyone's sake! Feel free to message me with any additional questions. Happy buying! ❤️ I'm still confirming additional stock, so if everything sells out, there's definitely a chance on more going up. The best place to check is this thread.

Plastic-gen trading:

I have a Takara Tomy A-129 Zeus NIB/NIP (box opened to check contents, plastic containing sticker sheet opened to scan; everything else remains sealed) to offer for a TT Dragoon GT, Venusian G, Ocean Wrath G, or Dark Effigy G in similar condition. I'll also consider trading for Apollon G, Capricorn Strike G, or Rapid Eagle G, though the first four are my primary wants. We can work out additional cash along with the trade if the items aren't equal in terms of pricing. Kindly keep in mind NIB Zeus's market value is now 25k yen when offering a trade.

Photos:

How much is shipping to India ,bro,15 dollars
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:41 AM)Battleburst Wrote: How much is shipping to India ,bro,15 dollars

I only ship within North America as I said in the post. It costs $55 cheapest for tracked shipping outside of North America. Cheap shipping without tracking could take up to six months or get lost. It's really not worth the stress or money for either party. There's nothing I can do about my country's shipping options, unfortunately.
No prob,sent you a pm,check fast
As someone who has done business with Sonyat a few times, I can say she's honest, reliable, and very professional. Can't wait to do business with her again.
I'll pm you when you're ready to sell to American buyers, I live in the US looking to maybe get some things off of you if they're still available. When you can sell to US pm me first
(Aug. 18, 2018  8:42 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: I'll pm you when you're ready to sell to American buyers, I live in the US looking to maybe get some things off of you if they're still available. When you can sell to US pm me first

Sure, sounds good! I'll start selling to the US on the 30th and update shipping info/options shortly before.
(Aug. 17, 2018  12:55 AM)sonyat Wrote: Please read the entire post before contacting me. Thank you.

Welcome to my sale post! If you're Canadian, you know how awful our dollar is, and that makes it a pain to import costly Cho-Z items. I'd like to help with that by offering my excess pre-orders, cheaper than eBay prices and in CAD! :D Everything being sold is either what I paid or lower. I'm only shipping within Canada currently to give Canadians a fair chance to purchase before opening sales to America. Sales to America will open in two weeks if stock remains. I won't ship these cheap beys internationally as it costs $55 minimum outside of North America. Take it up with Canada Post, not me. :(

Burst items for sale:

All items are NIB. Only Revive Phoenix and Random Booster Volume 10 pulls have been opened to confirm contents.

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr: $14 each. 1 available. Confirmed red version. These have all been opened to check for the black version, thus the low price. More restocks coming.

[Image: zevPhdV.jpg?1]

Emperor Forneus.0.Yr: $10 each. 1 available.

Hell Salamander.12.Op: $12 each. 1 available. One restock coming.

Archer Hercules.13.Et: $12 each. 1  available.  One restock coming.

[Image: P1NBPWO.jpg?1]

Z Achilles.11.Xt: $14 each. 2 available.

Winning Valkyrie.12.Vl: $14 each. 2 available.

Bloody Longinus.13.Jl: $16 each. 1 available. More restocks coming.

[Image: 777ZfVp.jpg?1]

RBV10 Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir: $12 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Lost Longinus.2R.Mr: $8 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Emperor Forneus.7.Zt: $9 each. 1 available.

RBV10 Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr: $8 each. 1 available.

B-103 Screw Trident.8B.Wd: $8 each. 1 available.

[Image: Gm81ey1.jpg?1]

Beylogger Plus: $15 each. 1 available.

Metal Weight Black: $6 each. 3 available. 2 Currently reserved until buyer confirms purchase or passes.

Grip Rubber Violet: $4 each. 2 available.

[Image: QeB979V.jpg?1]

Dranzer F.Y.Zt CoroCoro Phoenix/Metal Red Version: $15 each. 1 available.

Bloody Longinus Crimson Layer: $9 each. 2 available.

RLC9 Hazard Kerbeus Layer: $9 each. 1 available. Photo to be added.

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr Silver Wing Version: $60 each. 1 available.

[Image: CBfkn5V.jpg?1]

If you'd like free discs or drivers with your order, please say so! I'll add a disc(s) between 1-13 (0, 7, and 10 excluded) of your choice while extras are available. Nobody will receive a free 12 disc. That's just mean. :p Driver selection is very limited and I can't promise many of those or specific ones.

Sale Terms (new sale terms to be added when sales to America open):
  • Payment through PayPal only. A 3% charge will be added to orders to cover fees where applicable. This will never exceed $2-5 depending on the total.
  • All items will be shipped 2 day guaranteed with a flat price of $15. All packages within Canada are tracked. This price is non-negotiable and given by the post office. I advise purchasing more than one item if possible to make shipping worth it. Accessories and layers will cost the same because they must go as a package and not letter mail due to their size. Members I have sold to via PM can confirm this.
  • Shipping price may rise if the order contains more than 4 standard sized items due to weight. Prices will always be confirmed by the post office before I give you a total on a larger order.
  • Once payment clears, I aim to ship within 1-2 business days. If a longer time-frame is needed, you will be informed ASAP.
  • I will only ship to your PayPal address for both seller and buyer protection. My goal is to provide the smoothest and safest transactions possible.
  • Unless specified, no items will be reserved. First come, first served. I'll go by order of PMs and payment clearing. If I don't hear back from you within 48 hours once I reply to your first PM, I'll be moving on to the next person. This is to give as many Canadians a shot at buying as possible before selling to Americans.
  • You will receive photos of the package and tracking number at the post office for your records and mine.
  • Absolutely no haggling on Burst items. I won't respond to haggling.
Sorry to sound so tough, but I'd like to do this professionally and comfortably for everyone's sake! Feel free to message me with any additional questions. Happy buying! ❤️ I'm still confirming additional stock, so if everything sells out, there's definitely a chance on more going up. The best place to check is this thread.

Plastic-gen trading:

I have a Takara Tomy A-129 Zeus NIB/NIP (box opened to check contents, plastic containing sticker sheet opened to scan; everything else remains sealed) to offer for a TT Dragoon GT, Venusian G, Ocean Wrath G, or Dark Effigy G in similar condition. I'll also consider trading for Apollon G, Capricorn Strike G, or Rapid Eagle G, though the first four are my primary wants. We can work out additional cash along with the trade if the items aren't equal in terms of pricing. Kindly keep in mind NIB Zeus's market value is now 25k yen when offering a trade.

Photos:

I would like to purchase bloody longinus red edition, and I live in Canada BC :D
I live in Canada and I am thinking about buy the HK you are selling
@[Bey_$avage], you can contact me any time if you're still interested in what I have left. Smile @[Francium] and @[Bija], I'm going to look into shipping options for the layers themselves to see if I can bring the shipping price down. It might take a day or so as I'm dealing with IRL business, but what you're interested in will be held for you (please let me know if you're no longer interested, though!).

For anyone else interested, prices have been dropped on numerous items and prices are still in CAD, so if you're American, plug that into a currency converter to see the deals! Wink
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:36 AM)sonyat Wrote: @[Bey_$avage], you can contact me any time if you're still interested in what I have left. Smile @[Francium] and @[Bija], I'm going to look into shipping options for the layers themselves to see if I can bring the shipping price down. It might take a day or so as I'm dealing with IRL business, but what you're interested in will be held for you (please let me know if you're no longer interested, though!).

For anyone else interested, prices have been dropped on numerous items and prices are still in CAD, so if you're American, plug that into a currency converter to see the deals! Wink

Hi Sonyat,

Yes I'd love to purchase that red bloody longinus energy layer from you, and as for packaging a bubbled oversized evelope is good enough for me :3
Hey! I'm interested in:
1 Revive Phoenix.10.Fr
1 Hell Salamander.12.Op
1 RBV10 Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr

How much would this be to ship to the US?