Selling cognite c3

Hey I’m selling a cognite c3 for $25 + shipping if you would like to contact me and buy it message Me on my Instagram: @Edgar_quijanoo
(Apr. 17, 2018  4:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: TT or hasbro?

Hasbro probably
(Apr. 17, 2018  4:52 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: then why is it soo costly?

Hasbro Beyblades online go for that much. You're going to pay $20-30 or so. SST Wave 3 can be noticeably cheaper, but it's growing in price that way, too.
Sorry it took so long it is hasbro and it’s costly because they’re really hard to find because older generations like wave one and even wave 2 go for a lot and even a drain Fafnir wave 1 goes for $50 right now
i rather just go to target and get it for 15$ wave 2 is still there
(Apr. 17, 2018  5:07 AM)AssassinXx42xX Wrote: Sorry it took so long it is hasbro and it’s costly because they’re really hard to find because older generations like wave one and even wave 2 go for a lot and even a drain Fafnir wave 1 goes for $50 right now

Bruh for us Australians WE have to pay $25 for a switch strike bey no joke
(Apr. 18, 2018  8:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  5:07 AM)AssassinXx42xX Wrote: Sorry it took so long it is hasbro and it’s costly because they’re really hard to find because older generations like wave one and even wave 2 go for a lot and even a drain Fafnir wave 1 goes for $50 right now

That's mad but, don't you guys/gals get stuff early?
Guys, how about we stop posting in this thread and let the buying/selling happen? I think we got a little too carried away.

Only thing left to say that the rules of the selling section requires all sellers to post a photo of what you're selling along with your username in the photo to prove you have it.
(Apr. 18, 2018  8:26 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2018  8:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

That's mad but, don't you guys/gals get stuff early? 
/* Google Docs Dark UI by UGoBoom */ /* Version 1.0 */ /* Published Oct 26 2015 */ /* Aesthetic inspired by Vertex-gtk theme */ @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

Nah hasbro is trying f us by giving them around 2 MONTHS LATER
how willing would u be to depart from fafnir and cognite for $30?