[Selling]  Whatzzer's QUITTING SALE [BB-10 INCLUDED]$40 WHOLE LOT ^^

Read the thread title and this post(look below). He doesn't wish to sell any beys individually. He is selling the entire lot. Smile

(Nov. 06, 2012  4:57 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Please stop asking about buying the set in singles. Bump and current price 70$

Oh, and there's a price update since he posted this-
$70 $40
Just so you know~
Bump ^^

Edit : Thanks Janstarblast ^^
Lol kid, no offense but nobody is considering buying this. Then you raise the price??? The original price you have on your title was good, why I looked but now its almost double and a waste of my time for looking.....
(Nov. 27, 2012  7:19 PM)Coach Wrote: Lol kid, no offense but nobody is considering buying this. Then you raise the price??? The original price you have on your title was good, why I looked but now its almost double and a waste of my time for looking.....

just has janstarblast said and whatzzer confirmed

The price was $70 dollars but later he decreased to $40, if i understood right
(Nov. 27, 2012  8:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2012  7:19 PM)Coach Wrote: Lol kid, no offense but nobody is considering buying this. Then you raise the price??? The original price you have on your title was good, why I looked but now its almost double and a waste of my time for looking.....

just has janstarblast said and whatzzer confirmed

The price was $70 dollars but later he decreased to $40, if i understood right

oops read it wrong, Pinching_eyes
then its a good deal and I might make an offer.
BUMP AND GUYS STOP TELLING ME BUYING THE LOT IN SINGLES OR ELSE EXPECT A REPORT FROM ME.
Does the price include shipping? Where would you be shipping from?
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:39 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Does the price include shipping? Where would you be shipping from?
He ships from Malaysia, (doubt it includes shipping).
The price doesn't include shipping sorry. I'm shipping from Malaysia ^^
How much would the shipping cost be to NC?
hey are you still selling it or did someone already buy it
Seriously guys, hit me a PM! BUMP.
Bump!!
Bump~ hit me apm guys!
bump ~
Bump~
I genuinely feel bad for you; you quit Beyblade a year ago, yet you haven't managed to sell this lot yet xD

Good luck though Tongue_out
Can we just buy 1 item? I'm trying to see if I can get that BB-10 Stadium for testing purposes.
Guys pls pm me =-= bump
bump
bump.
After a long while and many bumps later, I'm sorry to say that it appears no one is interested in your lot the way it is right now. Either try a different approach by lowering the price, considering it excludes shipping from halfway across the world, or selling the items individually, or just let the thread dies off.

I think that should be your last bump. Good luck.
Hey men can you ship in the Philippines using LBC pls bro because I am interested in your set or lot bro.