[Selling]  Very affordable beys

Please leave my beyblades on hold still my mom said she will buy it in 2 or 3 weeks or less
(May. 27, 2015  11:25 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: Please leave my beyblades on hold still my mom said she will buy it in 2 or 3 weeks or less

no problem.
People who pay me already, I will send the items on tuesday.
The beys shown in the image are really cool.
I really want to buy the Hell Kerbecs.
(May. 28, 2015  5:39 AM)Saransh Jaiswal Wrote: The beys shown in the image are really cool.
I really want to buy the Hell Kerbecs.

OK. I have hold it for you.
Can u put the lot on hold too? I might be able to get the lot too. Smile
Someone already wanted it..unless you offer more..
May I have your attention please. People who have the items on hold, please pay within 1 to 2 weeks, as I will be sending out paid items, starting next week. thanks.
(May. 30, 2015  1:14 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote: May I have your attention please. People who have the items on hold, please pay within 1 to 2 weeks, as I will be sending out paid items, starting next week. thanks.

2 WEEK'S EARLY OR AFTER I RECIEVE THE package
(May. 30, 2015  10:02 PM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(May. 30, 2015  1:14 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote: May I have your attention please. People who have the items on hold, please pay within 1 to 2 weeks, as I will be sending out paid items, starting next week. thanks.

lol you have to pay before he sends the package.
Is any one selling to?
Please pay then I will send the package

Umm I think Auralight means that you have to pay within 1-2 weeks of asking for it/ putting it on hold.

(May. 31, 2015  12:12 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

lol you have to pay before he sends the package.

Auralight is a he?
(May. 31, 2015  4:28 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Umm I think Auralight means that you have to pay within 1-2 weeks of asking for it/ putting it on hold.

I mean because these people asked me to hold the items, so they must pay within 1-2 weeks.
this wensday my dad will buy my 2 items on hold is it a problem?
(Jun. 01, 2015  12:28 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: this wensday my dad will buy my 2 items on hold is it a problem?

it's ok.
Items are sent today and tomorrow. Please take notice.
(Jun. 01, 2015  7:53 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote: Items are sent today and tomorrow. Please take notice.
is this for me or the other customers ?
(Jun. 01, 2015  8:48 PM)Team Meteor Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2015  7:53 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote: Items are sent today and tomorrow. Please take notice.
is this for me or the other customers ?

I was saying monday and tuesday. You said you gonna pay on wednesday.
BUMP, will be sending out items that are paid, for next week.
I would like to put the guardian lava tin,red effrit,pirate something,blue guardian lavatin ,brown beyblade ,red metal fury bey
(Jun. 07, 2015  5:32 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: I would like to put the guardian lava tin,red effrit,pirate something,blue guardian lavatin ,brown beyblade ,red metal fury bey

only Killer Beafowl+Vulcan Horogium....the rest are hold by other people. Please look at the hold list before asking..thanks.