[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

About Dragoon MSUV, I don't have it for stock at the moment. Sorry!
Valentin is an awesome person and an awesome seller Grin Great to do business with! He ships fast and the delivery was very quick.

Thanks a lot for the beyblades and the freebies Grin <3
Sent you a PM for Dragoon MS's NIB/used
I have one that doesn't come with its original RC ;(
[Image: img2038ip.jpg]
This will soon be auctioned on ebay, so if you're interessed in it, PM ME!
Do you still have NIB Dragoon MS if so how much is the cost ???
(sorry it has to be on you)
I've replied to this answer on the last page already.
and I never give out prices, OFFER me. It's REALLY clear in the instructions.
Come on people, you can write, you can read too.
I Didn't mean to disrespect but this whole process is ridiculous you guys are the sellers so you have to at least specify the base offer to which you will sell your product otherwise say i pm you a offer , then you don't like it then you pm me telling that , then i again pm you with another bid & if you don't like that as well this is really time consuming i am not arguing here but [ BWX-D ] stated prices on his thread so if we want it for that prices we can buy it & if we don't we can move on to another thread so i am not at fault here i just want that to be clear
Valentin's 'prices' are usually very good though, from what I saw. And here, that is how it works : buyers offer, most of the time. Just get used to it ...
Don't up my warning level for this but isn't the last say always of the buyer

& of you just want pm then make the thread 1st post update only accept everything via pm & block comments by users all i am saying direct interaction isn't always good if price are posted here other users can also post the current happening prices so it's better for seller & buyer
Dranzer S NIB, Dragoon V, Driger V2, and Driger S AR came today! 5* for service, friendliness, communication, and patience with me throughout the course of this transaction!

Thank you Valentin! I completely recommend you anyone!!
(Oct. 21, 2010  6:01 AM)Valentin Wrote: [Image: img2038ip.jpg]
This will soon be auctioned on ebay, so if you're interessed in it, PM ME!

PM sent about this and your other items.
At Unleashed, I bought his Dragoon V and Driger V2 from that lot...
Yo, just wanted to make this clear to everyone: I sold out of Dragoon MS/UV. I will post if I got any available!
can i please see a picture of Gabriel in box and is it takara or hasbro
Yo Val,
Do you by any chance have a copy of the Dragoon MS stickers that you could scan ?

Thanks !
Me too! I was wondering if you could Scan the Dragoon MS Stickers! Ill buy them!
Hey I will Give 10 - 25 dollars for Dranzer v2
Greetings. May I see a picture of Gaia Dragoon please? Thanks in advance.
(Nov. 08, 2010  6:35 AM)Dranzer911 Wrote: Hey I will Give 10 - 25 dollars for Dranzer v2

(Aug. 12, 2009  9:09 PM)Valentin Wrote: You can either hit me a pm or send me an email at nguyenvalentin[at]hotmail[dot]com
Hey in the used plastics picture, isnt the black bey directly in the front dark driger?
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:54 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hey in the used plastics picture, isnt the black bey directly in the front dark driger?

That is Flash Leopard.