[Selling]  VALENTIN'S AWESOME BEYSALE!

(Nov. 09, 2010  2:02 AM)Ramdatta Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:54 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hey in the used plastics picture, isnt the black bey directly in the front dark driger?

That is Flash Leopard.

Ohh ok then my bad. Looking at the bit beast and it kinda looked like it Tongue_out
Just wondering if anyone wanted a DRAGOON MF? It comes with metal flat and only eyes stickers are missing
PM me offers!
VALENTIN IS SO AWESOME, EMPHATIC AND SEXY ! ;D
YEAH BABY ! ^^
Why such a sexy beast man ?! (:
is the black bey above master dracle master dragoon black ver
Sent this in a PM, decided to post here since I didn't get a reply. Just want to know if the Trygator is completely jungle green. Want to know because if it is I want to buy it.
I tried to buy it a month or two ago and he doesn't have it any more. Apart from that look at the pictures in the spoilers in the OP since it has a picture of it there although it won't be much help now.
Oh, so its gone. Still in the list and in the picture You can only clearly see the attack ring. Oh well, doesn't matter.
i want dragoon white
do you have gaia dragoon purple
i have the money right now
Stop necrobumping dude. Seriously.
Sorry. I just wanted to know if Gabriel was still available.
May I request a picture please: of the NEW IN BOX "Gaia Dragoon" next to USED "Gaia Dragoon"

Thank You.
Did you look at the last post date? This topic hasn't been bumped for two years. I'm reasonably sure Val isn't in the beyblade market anymore and has cleared out most of his stock considering his incredible prices and the shop's popularity when he was active.