[Selling]  SoulEater57's Selling & Trading Thread!

Hi this is souleater57 and i'm selling some stuff.
here's proof i own this stuff:

1 Metal face, Samurai ifraid no track, esolpio CW, nightmare rex's track, 1 rs used a couple times (clear one) that came with strongest blader set and a worn one that only has a bit less performance in stamina PM me offers paypal only i will calculate shipping but i need your zipcode and state. USA and Canada only. idk how much it cost n stuff for other countries
BUMP
buy and trade with meh now now now! >:l
How Much for the Samurai ifraid with out track and the metal face?
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:57 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: How Much for the Samurai ifraid with out track and the metal face?

I said PM me offers.
Do you have any old beyblades like the plastics and HMS ones
seanroot1
(Aug. 28, 2012  2:43 PM)seanroot1 Wrote: Do you have any old beyblades like the plastics and HMS ones
seanroot1

If I did have any, and wanted to sell/trade them, they would be listed.
Is the metal face gone and is it used or mint condition.
Exactly when was bumping against the rules?...Know what you're saying before you say it lest you wish to look like a total fool.

Bumping can be done only in the Bey Marketplace forum once every 48 hours. SoulEater57 has done nothing wrong.

As for a question like that, just PM him and if you must, post that you sent the seller a PM to notify him.
Sorry missed bey marketplace special rule.
(Sep. 08, 2012  11:24 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Is the metal face gone and is it used or mint condition.

I hvae 2 Red metal faces, both are used in good condition.
(Sep. 10, 2012  8:46 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: BUMP

... You do not know yet that at least forty-eight hours must pass before "bumping" ?
(Sep. 10, 2012  8:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2012  8:46 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: BUMP

... You do not know yet that at least forty-eight hours must pass before "bumping" ?

Sorry it's just that I have to go to sleep early and can't stay up till 12 to Bump
I have news for you : you are young, and you will have many thousands of days ahead of you where you will be able to "bump". Life does not end after tomorrow.