[Selling]  Sold

Everything in this lot has been sold.
I would probably put your username in the form of a piece of paper in the photo so people know for sure it is your photos.
Changed the lot entirely.
How much is the newer Xtreme'? I would understand if you dont want to split the lot. I already have everything in there except for X' and Go. I go to NY tournaments so if there is one can we do it there? Mr. Palazzo
Unfortunately I already have many of the pieces in here, the only piece I’m interested in is that Gou weight. You can name a price, but if you don’t want to split up the lot, I understand.
I would still rather not split up the lot. I'd rather sell this whole thing and have it come off as a good bargain for whoever purchased it. If I had to put individual values on pieces, it wouldn't look or feel like a good deal even in the slightest considering the prices elsewhere on the internet for things such as Xtreme'.
are you only shipping within the US? how much would it be to ship to Australia?
I know paypal has made dealing with customs forms easier, so I would consider shipping to out of country. The cost would be 60+ actual shipping price. If you're interested, hit me up with a PM. I would need your address in order to get the proper shipping cost.

Quick Edit - Also, should the price be too much, I could throw it up on eBay for you to grab on there. The shipping cost when shipping on eBay is nice and cheap even when shipping out of country. I'd up it to 70 simply to cover the associated fees of dealing with eBay.
(Jan. 01, 2020  6:49 PM)EXCLUSIVE GOLD Wrote: Can u ship to canada

I would be willing to ship to Canada.
I am willing to buy an X'
(Jan. 04, 2020  9:13 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: I am willing to buy an X'

Would you be willing to trade for an assault'?
(Jan. 05, 2020  8:59 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:

Are you talking about trading a A' for X' ? I dont have A'
(Jan. 05, 2020  8:59 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:

What else are you looking for because I'm interested in getting an X'
I'm not really looking for much. The only things I'm actively seeking out aside from Assault' are the original gold turbo Valkyrie chip and the gold turbo Fafnir chip.
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:04 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm not really looking for much. The only things I'm actively seeking out aside from Assault' are the original gold turbo Valkyrie chip and the gold turbo Fafnir chip.

f. Well I don't have any Gold Turbos so that is off however I do have Assault' but I'm not willing to trade it.
That's unfortunate. I really dislike rubber drivers in general so I'd be more than happy to ditch them for what I need. If only I needed other stuff.
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: That's unfortunate. I really dislike rubber drivers in general so I'd be more than happy to ditch them for what I need. If only I needed other stuff.

How much for the driver I could always pay for it.
I'd honestly like to keep the lot together to sell, or trade for some stuff. Like I said if I break it apart the prices won't look even half decent. Aside from that, Xtreme' is without a doubt the best trade bait, it's the one everyone is looking for. The only inquiries have been regarding X' and Go.
Updated the lot with what I'm looking for in trades.
I was wondering how much all of it would be. All of it together as a package.
I could sell it, but Hold' wouldn't be included. During the hours of gameplay last night it felt as if this driver truly came to life. It still has a bit of a weak spring for a dash driver, but it compensates for it with raw aggression.
(Jan. 07, 2020  2:54 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I could sell it, but Hold' wouldn't be included. During the hours of gameplay last night it felt as if this driver truly came to life. It still has a bit of a weak spring for a dash driver, but it compensates for it with raw aggression.

Something about this post just made me realize how much fun I had with Nightmare Longinus on Volcanic. It wasn't particularly good against anything, but when it gets streaky against the meta's left spin combos, that's when it gets fun.
(Jan. 07, 2020  2:54 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I could sell it, but Hold' wouldn't be included. During the hours of gameplay last night it felt as if this driver truly came to life. It still has a bit of a weak spring for a dash driver, but it compensates for it with raw aggression.

Thats ok im still willing to buy it. Do you know how much money the drivers would be specifically?
(Jan. 07, 2020  4:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Something about this post just made me realize how much fun I had with Nightmare Longinus on Volcanic. It wasn't particularly good against anything, but when it gets streaky against the meta's left spin combos, that's when it gets fun.

It wasn't just that it was fun to play, but the driver truly changed. The only shot that used to show aggression was tilting the launcher down and to the right, but now I can shoot it in ways similar to other attack drivers and it will develop a truly menacing pattern. I had a Volcanic' but it broke, so I never really got to witness the awakening of a driver first hand. Even with my reservations against drivers that need work to become better, I'm more than happy to see this one make real progress. It makes me glad that I stuck to playing with it for a good deal of the night.