[Selling]  Serotonin's Beysales ~ [Currently Closed!]

Oh, I forgot to mention(here, anyway), I got my package a few days ago, and everything's in great order.

great shipping would buy again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ etc
My package arrived today. Thanks for the fast shipping. Hope to buy from you again, Smile

EDIT: Although, the WD for Dragoon GT cracked into pieces when I spun it a few times. :\
£45 each for Dragoon MS. A good chance to buy one of the best HMS RCs ever released. x
Okay, back with some more stuff. Will probably be selling quite a bit of the stuff I have which I haven't necessarily taken photos of since I'm just sitting on a ton of stuff I will probably never touch again. So yeah, I haven't been the best at replying to PMs in the past month or so but I'm on holiday now so shoot me up with some messages and I'll see what I can do!
Added some more stuffffff.
got ur DEMS there
many thanks on it Smile
Every holiday I come home and find a mountain of unused Bey stuff. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to ever play with the rarer stuff I have ever again. I'd rather either someone took it off my hands and played with them properly. Help me get rid of my stuff! Prices negotiable. x
My package arrived today, everything looks amazing especially like my White Gabriel!

Again a pleasure doing business with you!