[Selling]  Serotonin's Beysales ~ [Currently Closed!]

also which is better. lightning i-drago or average averazer
purchase consultation goes in the purchase consultation thread, not here.
Hmm, I updated with a few more things I've got to sell. Keep your eyes peeled; I'll gradually be adding more stuff in the upcoming weeks.
Will you add some other HMS?
Does Wolborg MS come with the Bit Protector sticker?
Hey I sent you a Pm. Can you reply please? I know you read it.
Yo dudes; I've updated with a NIB Dragoon MS and a NIB MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S.

I'm a lot less busy now, so if you've PMed me before and I wasn't able to reply, send it over again and we'll work something out.

Cheers ~
What more do you want to see ?
It's NIB and Heart has already shown you a clear picture of the box and its contents. Uncertain
im willing to buy that dragoon ms nib i will pm you
Okayyy ...

So way more people expressed an interest in Dragoon MS than I thought they would. I'll let bidding continue until Wednesday 15th; I'll take the highest offer then. Please be ready to pay, I'm not going to hold it for anyone.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:45 PM)♥ Wrote: Okayyy ...

So way more people expressed an interest in Dragoon MS than I thought they would. I'll let bidding continue until Wednesday 15th; I'll take the highest offer then. Please be ready to pay, I'm not going to hold it for anyone.

will you be updating the current price?
I'll update the opening post with the current bid.
Sold Dragoon MS now; thanks for bidding guys!

I've now got a Jiraiya MS up for grabs. Check it out! :]
Hey I sent you a Pm. Can you reply please? I know you read it.
I'm thinking that I might buy the Red Mitsuya Earth Aquilla, because of the Vulcan's fast shipping. But it said Hong Kong and dimsum's adress on the box. Did you buy it from dimsum and send it to me? Or order it from dimsum directly to me? Or is it something else?
sorry wraith but the red one has already been sold
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:26 AM)Wraith Wrote: I'm thinking that I might buy the Red Mitsuya Earth Aquilla, because of the Vulcan's fast shipping. But it said Hong Kong and dimsum's adress on the box. Did you buy it from dimsum and send it to me? Or order it from dimsum directly to me? Or is it something else?

Committee bought it from Dimsum2u to send to you, as the prize for the Brad Day II giveaway; I'm not sure what that has to do with my sales thread though, since I didn't sell it to you, and neither is it related to me personally.

Yeah, I already sold the Red Mitsuya Earth Aquila, sorry! I'll update the OP.
i like the beys you have can you tell me the price plz?
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:13 AM)rockfire Wrote: i like the beys you have can you tell me the price plz?
it say PM Him a Offer .
You wouldn't have a Bakushin Oh you want to sell for a desperate searcher don't you? Grin
I am willing to buy Wolborg MS for USD $6.50.