[Selling]  Serotonin's Beysales ~ [Currently Closed!]

Im kinda curious as to how much she sold Wolborg MS for.... Since i think Dragoon is around the same price range
(Dec. 11, 2009  4:26 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Im kinda curious as to how much she sold Wolborg MS for.... Since i think Dragoon is around the same price range

*he

DGMS would be somewhat more expensive than WBMS.
(Dec. 11, 2009  4:27 AM)Aqua Wrote: *he

DGMS would be somewhat more expensive than WBMS.

lol sorry the heart threw me off xD. I'd still like to know the price just to get an idea of what price to offer Tongue_out
I'd just like to post here the speed of his delivery and quality of items are exceptionally high.

I fully recommend buying from this seller. Especially in the UK
How much is shipping to austrailia?
is 30 usd fair enough for starter dragoon ms?
Can you reserve the Lightning L Drago Starter for me? Ill pay you £12.50 at Cold Combat.
I don't think £12.50 is enough for Ligthning L drago although it's up to heart to decide also I think $30 is enough for dragoon ms
can you make an offer
lol. theres no way anybody will sell you a dragoon ms for $10
Another useful post Sylph. How is it that all of your posts are so helpful?
Karlxps im speaking from the damn truth. theres no way someone will sell a dragoon ms for $10 buddy. apparently this guy didn't read what ♥ said; No ridiculous offers. Now, if you have a dragoon ms and willing to sell it for $10, that'd be more useful for him...
The user was already warned for his post so there is no reason to make antagonistic remarks towards it. Sylph, you should really keep your unhelpful thoughts to yourself. If you want to say anything else to me, send a PM so you don't fill hearts thread with your childish garbage.
gg nub
kewlmike was also warned because he did not send a private message with his offer, therefore publicly confirming that he had not read the rules in the first post at all.
Karlxps. i got no reason to pm you. and what childish garbage? i was trying to let the guy know. did you see me sending out topics which were'nt related to this topic? I bet if i was someone else in here you wouldnt have a problem with it. SIGHS.. never reply to my comments, please.
I don't care that much, but it is kinda rude to argue on my thread.

Buy Bey or get out !
I'm looking for one last beyblade which is Gabriel. I am buying
Uriel 2
Uriel 1
Flash Leopard
Flash Leopard 2
DranzerV2
DrigerV2
Dragoon V2
Dragoon V
Wolborg1
Wolborg2
Wolborg4
DranzerV
Flame Pegasus
Gaia Dragoon V
Dark Dragoon
Draciel G
Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
DrigerG
DrigerV
Voltiac Ape
Dragoon F
Galeon
Gaia Dragoon G
Burning Kerberous
I need Gabriel can I please get Gabriel for 15$ even I can't find this blade anywhere I lost it in a lot before.
(Dec. 03, 2009  12:57 AM)♥ Wrote: Rules
  • Make offers in USD or GBP.
  • You will have to pay for shipping on top of this offer; you will be charged the exact amount for shipping, for whenever I get the quote.
  • Only Paypal is accepted.
  • I will ship after the money has cleared in my Paypal account.
  • No ridiculous offers.
  • All offers must be PMed, questions may be asked here.
  • Prices are guidelines only.
(Mar. 30, 2010  2:50 AM)King(Uriel2) Wrote: DrigerV2
Dragoon V2
DrigerG
Burning Kerberous
I need Gabriel can I please get Gabriel for 15$ even I can't find this blade anywhere I lost it in a lot before.

Musta missed this, but I have these for sale.

Also, I've updated people! Bearing Gyro Magical Stander Version, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Super rare, buy now!
Hi, I was wondering if I was to buy a booster jiraiya ms, would you be able to send a spare hms launcher and cord? I posted here since this isn't exactly an offer so far, but if this is inappropriate, I'm sorry
Sorry, I just sold it yesterday and forgot to edit the first post.
D8! dang, oh well. It was tooo good a find for a shop that's been up so long xD