[Selling]  Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES

(Nov. 21, 2011  9:55 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Just a piece of advice, some of those beys are a mite overpriced, like the Dark Driger and Draciel. Worth around $20-25.00.
Just an advice.

20-25 is kinda rip off..their values are more than that for me..but not really close to 50 USD..30-35USD are perfect for them to me..
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:37 AM)bulbasup Wrote: i sent him a pm a few days ago...... Unhappy

He does not check them daily, he has a busy life. You just need to be patient, he's a very good seller.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:15 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:27 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Give him time, he has a life. He's selling his old collection, so it's not like he goes on super often.

And I swear to God, whoever bought that Thunder Dragon 5 minutes before me...

Sorry bro.... Tired but in my defense it wasn't 5 minute before it was more like 2 days before... :\

Dusty said Thunder Dragon was paid for 5 minutes before I sent the PM, that's why I said 5 minutes. But w/e, I've been having bad luck with HMS purchasing anyways lol.

And like th!nk said, Dusty is a very good seller. He was calm and friendly through our transaction, and my Magical Ape should be arriving soon, it's been shipped. Grin
Hi Dusty,

My beys arrived today, so I just wanted to drop you a note on the thread to say... Thank you!

The packing was fantastic, shipping was very fast, and the blades are exquisite! It's so nice to have everything in the original boxes - especially the beys that came from random boosters. Even though I knew what I was getting, opening up a random booster box is still exciting. Eee

Thanks again!

Arupaeo
This guy's awesome, just saying. Don't hesitate to buy from him! Unbeatable prices, keeps his words, straight to the point, etc.
Just thought I'd say that whilst my first package shipped at the start of September isn't here YET, it isn't actually lost, as it apparently arrived in Australia yesterday! Grin

So yeah, anyone else still waiting on theirs, stay patient.

Everyone else, pay for airmail Smile

And by the way, these beys are absolutely immaculate (from the order I had shipped airmail), and awesomely priced. Dusty is an awesome guy.
Surface can take as long as five months in the Autumn -> Winter transition area, which is why I never, ever use it.
Dusty, just saying that the prices you listed aree a little high i general; would you like me too fix them ?
It is up to the seller to choose his own prices, Poseidon.
Prices are negotiable, I've already had someone look over these prices and they are listed on the advice of that person. If you feel that the price for something you're looking for is high, then please offer, I'm very flexible and willing to adjust prices. These are simply set as an anchor point so that I don't get anymore people offering me $20 for a page long list of items.

Thanks for the support guys!
Hi dusty! The package arrived earlier today, so one day faster than expected.. Lol!
Everything looks exactly as expected.. Trully it was a pleasure dealing with you so besides my admiration, you also have my appreciation 
Man! I've been looking for dragoon mf forever! But I don't have the money for that and I am still saving up for the lot I reserved!

P.S. Dusty is an awesome seller I bought from him earlier in September and my package came sooner than expected! Another reason to buy from you again!
Just thought I'd say, my first package (from a few months back, due to surface mail), arrived today, but I missed the delivery. I already know they'll be in great condition from my more recent order, but yeah, just thought I'd say for anyone who is still waiting on stuff, that it will probably get there.
Mah package, I mean my third package arrived today.
Very happy with shipping, and lovin' the Gaia Dragoon V.
Thanks!
Trust!
Me I might buy your Dragoon original.
~BS
Got my original order yesterday. Everything in awesome nick, as usual. Awesome, thanks a bunch Smile
My Magical Ape arrived when I got home just now. Perfect condition, and Magical Ape is insanely small! I never thought it'd be that size. Very happy, looking forward to doing business later. Smile
My package arrived a few days ago!
Thank you it was all in perfect condition(even if i had to pay custom fees,but this happens everytime i get a package from canada)
I got my order today, in perfect condition. It was a few days late, but given the holiday season and having to go through customs, I'd say it was still pretty punctual!

Anyone curious as to what I ordered and for pictures of it, I have posted it in the Photo Gallery thread in Beyblade General.
Alright sry for my late respond Unhappy
My order arrived on date 9th of November it was in perfect condition and I'm really happy Smile
Pictures can be seen at recent beyblade purchases Wink they are together witch some others
I should have posted earlier, but my package arrived yesterday.

Still ashamed it takes 3 days ship something to someone a couple hours away, haha.

Thanks Ryan!
sent u a pm
Updated thread, still lots of selection left, get these before they're gone!