[Selling]  Selling collection (Platics and some burst)

Hello everyone, 

I am selling my collection preferably in one piece! 
I'll be getting less than I would get if I would sell it in single pieces but I am okay with this. Lot price is ofcourse the best price per bey, but please don't super lowball me. 

There is a way to sweeten the deal even further! I am looking for a Driger G to complete my Driger collection, if you would be able to provide one the entire collections price will come down a fair bit. 

The Dragoon V will come with a set of magnets as well Smile 

Burst beys (Click to View)
I would like to buy the plastic beys at next month. I will give for each bey $1

Is it all right
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:15 AM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: I would like to buy the plastic beys at next month. I will give for each bey $1

Is it all right
This are worth wayyyyyy more than one dollar.... big oof
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:03 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Well then for each I will give $6
Those are worth way more than $6. Probably over $15 for each. Some may be a lot more. Like $30 or even $50.:)
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:03 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Well then for each I will give $6

You have some nerve going into every Beymarket thread you find, offering people ONE DOLLAR per bey, or SIX DOLLARS per bey (they tend to be worth a lot more, especially plastics). Do you even know how much shipping to India, where you are, would cost?

Any more offers of $1 or $6 for a complete bey that I find you making will be considered a violation of the rules against both spam and rudeness.