[Selling]  Selling beys + bey parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Selling my extra beys + parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $15 - one (Hasbro)                             
Wonder valtrak - $22 - one - (TT)
Cycle (tip) - $5 - one - (TT)
Absorb  (tip) - $5 - one (TT)
random tip - 12$ - one (TT)
8' ([font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Forge Disc) - $4 - two to three (TT)                                                                               [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Red launcher - $15 - one (TT)[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gargoyle g4 - $10 - one (Hasbro)[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Green launcher - $7 - one (Hasbro)[/font]

Bey pics: Photo - Google Photos

[img]Selling beys[/img]
This is way to expensive

Seriously 6 dollars for an absorb driver?
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: This is way to expensive

true, I paid 2 dollars for my gargoyle
(even tho he wants to make profit)

I would pay if he could sell it to me (and if it is original hasbro/tt)
cause mine broke
also the cycle driver (if hasbro) is quite rare

(Jan. 12, 2021  12:09 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Selling my extra beys + parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $10 - one                              
Wonder valtrak - $20 - one
Cycle (tip) - $5 - one 
Absorb  (tip) - $6 - one
random tip - 4$ - one
8' ([font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Forge Disc) - $3 - two to three                                                                               [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Red launcher - $10 - one[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gargoyle g4 - $15 - one[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Green launcher - $5 - one[/font]

you should say which part is from which brand
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

cause mine broke

(Jan. 12, 2021  12:09 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Selling my extra beys + parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $10 - one                              
Wonder valtrak - $20 - one
Cycle (tip) - $5 - one 
Absorb  (tip) - $6 - one
random tip - 4$ - one
8' ([font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Forge Disc) - $3 - two to three                                                                               [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Red launcher - $10 - one[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gargoyle g4 - $15 - one[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Green launcher - $5 - one[/font]

I have cycle hasbro
Just get jumbo jormuntor. It’s 5 bucks at target
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: true, I paid 2 dollars for my gargoyle

cause mine broke

I have cycle hasbro
Just get jumbo jormuntor. It’s 5 bucks at target

well as you can see
my walmart sucks and my mom said target is more expensive
and last time I checked the earliest bey was Spryzen Requiem
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

cause mine broke

Would you like to buy it?
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:52 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: true, I paid 2 dollars for my gargoyle

cause mine broke

Would you like to buy it?

I would buy, but I am not in the area you are selling (even tho I want a cycle driver just by the sake of having and I need another absorb)
but my mom would not allow me to buy it (she does not like when I buy beyblades)
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I would buy, but I am not in the area you are selling (even tho I want a cycle driver just by the sake of having and I need another absorb)
but my mom would not allow me to buy it (she does not like when I buy beyblades)

Where do u live?
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:54 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I would buy, but I am not in the area you are selling (even tho I want a cycle driver just by the sake of having and I need another absorb)

Where do u live?

panama city beach, Florida
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:54 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Where do u live?

Oh

(Jan. 12, 2021  6:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:54 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Where do u live?

I can actually ship it to u but ur gonna have to pay for the shipping charges Unhappy since I only send to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.
If you want to buy it and want me to ship it then I'll let you know the shipping details.
All you have to do is send me your address and later pay it (I'll tell u when).
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:21 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: Can you tell me the colour of absorb

Orange-ish yellow. Would you like to buy it?
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:54 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:21 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: Can you tell me the colour of absorb

Orange-ish yellow. Would you like to buy it?
Just inquiring
let's see I would like wonder valtreak, but I want to know if it has metal on the layer, and if it has the original parts that came with it?
(Jan. 13, 2021  8:27 PM)haydenwills Wrote: let's see I would like wonder valtreak, but I want to know if it has metal on the layer, and if it has the original parts that came with it?

Yes it's a special metal layer and it came the it's original parts.
It's not a fake.

Selling my extra beys + parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $15 - one (Hasbro)     SALE! $13                        
Wonder valtrak - $22 - one - (Hasbro)    SALE! $20
Cycle (tip) - $5 - one - (TT)    SALE! $4
Absorb  (tip) - $5 - one (TT)    SALE! $3
random tip - 12$ - one (TT)  SALE! $10
8' (Forge Disc) - $4 - two to three (TT)   SALE! $2                                                                              
Red launcher - $15 - one (TT)    SALE! $12
Gargoyle g4 - $10 - one (Hasbro)   SALE! $8
Green launcher - $7 - one (Hasbro)   SALE! $5

Bey pics: Photo - Google Photos

SPECIAL BUNDLE! RANDOM 4 FOR $50! CHOOSE 4 FOR 62! 5 FOR 70! ALL FOR $101!

SPECIAL!  SPECIAL! Get all with doubles or triples + all the beys and parts with sale cost BUT pay for one of these  at FULL COST:
Red launcher - $15, Wonder valtrak - $22 or Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $15.

Total cost if you choose Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) is $73  

Total cost if you choose Wonder valtrak is $93.

Total cost if you choose Red launcher the total is $73

(You save $20 if you buy from me and not amazon or any other company)

(Jan. 13, 2021  8:27 PM)haydenwills Wrote: let's see I would like wonder valtreak, but I want to know if it has metal on the layer, and if it has the original parts that came with it?

Where do you live if you live in [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Bellevue, Redmond or Seattle then I'll pay for the shipping if not then you'll have to pay :([/font]
pm me and we can make a deal
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:05 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:

Yes it's a special metal layer and it came the it's original parts.
It's not a fake.

Selling my extra beys + parts to Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.

Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $15 - one (Hasbro)     SALE! $13                        
Wonder valtrak - $22 - one - (Hasbro)    SALE! $20
Cycle (tip) - $5 - one - (TT)    SALE! $4
Absorb  (tip) - $5 - one (TT)    SALE! $3
random tip - 12$ - one (TT)  SALE! $10
8' (Forge Disc) - $4 - two to three (TT)   SALE! $2                                                                              
Red launcher - $15 - one (TT)    SALE! $12
Gargoyle g4 - $10 - one (Hasbro)   SALE! $8
Green launcher - $7 - one (Hasbro)   SALE! $5

Bey pics: Photo - Google Photos

SPECIAL BUNDLE! RANDOM 4 FOR $50! CHOOSE 4 FOR 62! 5 FOR 70! ALL FOR $101!

SPECIAL!  SPECIAL! Get all with doubles or triples + all the beys and parts with sale cost BUT pay for one of these  at FULL COST:
Red launcher - $15, Wonder valtrak - $22 or Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) - $15.

Total cost if you choose Micro-bey xcalius (with launcher) is $73  

Total cost if you choose Wonder valtrak is $93.

Total cost if you choose Red launcher the total is $73

(You save $20 if you buy from me and not amazon or any other company)

Where do you live if you live in [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Bellevue, Redmond or Seattle then I'll pay for the shipping if not then you'll have to pay Unhappy[/font]
Hmm interesting. You said that Wonder Valtryek V4 had metal on the layer despite it being Hasbro. Hasbro has never released a Wonder Valtryek V4 layer that has metal.

Also, while it’s your choice and I don’t have a right to tell you how to price your stuff, just think for a moment. Think if anyone would pay $5 for a bad Hasbro SlingShock launcher. Or if anyone would buy a random TT driver that could just be a Defense driver. And for some reason the link doesn’t work. Think you can insert them?
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hmm interesting. You said that Wonder Valtryek V4 had metal on the layer despite it being Hasbro. Hasbro has never released a Wonder Valtryek V4 layer that has metal.

Also, while it’s your choice and I don’t have a right to tell you how to price your stuff, just think for a moment. Think if anyone would pay $5 for a bad Hasbro SlingShock launcher. Or if anyone would buy a random TT driver that could just be a Defense driver. And for some reason the link doesn’t work. Think you can insert them?

Sorry about the Wonder valtryak I accadentily put Hasbro insted of TT
It's kinda dumb, if you bought every single one of them without the bundle, it'd be $95 (without the sale) and you're selling it for $101. Usually bundles are worth less than the combined value.