[Selling]  Selling/Trading* (my) Plastic and Metal, for (your) TT Burst.

Finally got around to sifting through my old plastic gen parts. Fair warning, ask me about the parts you are interested in. Not everything is 100% complete. These are the actual beys that I used as a kid, so many have rough stickers, missing clips, and battle scars. I put all of these back to the best of my ability. That being said, I'm really needing some competitive TT stuff. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or message me directly. To my knowledge everything here is Hasbro.

*Will consider trades via mail, with reputable members. I will be at **Maryland Mayhem, March 14th, 2020** to do trades in person as well.

(I still haven't found a reliable way to upload images to the website. I used the free photobucket account, but ran out of shareable pictures. )

Hopefully this link works, should send you to a folder with a few pictures.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Mpv54...DynFJzqEse
I have a few TT Beyblades I may want to trade for a couple of these. If you’d like you can check out my trading thread and PM me what you would like and I’ll tell you what I want from your plastic lot.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...t-Part-Lot
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have a few TT Beyblades I may want to trade for a couple of these. If you’d like you can check out my trading thread and PM me what you would like and I’ll tell you what I want from your plastic lot.

Gotcha. I'll keep them in mind! I'm not sure exactly what layers I'm looking for just yet, other than revive/dead/perfect phoenix, and Lord. Outside of layers, I still need lots of "meta" discs/frames, and drivers. I don't own any TT beys or parts other than Master Diabolos. Basically I'm just trying to get some tournament beys together.
Updated with my small amount of metal fight trades too. They are still pretty mixed up, but I'm going to be working on getting them back to stock.
Bump. Had some offers. Still mostly looking for trades with people that will be attending Maryland Mayhem coming up next week.
How much is the price for the classic generation beyblade each

I would like to buy it at next month

I would give $2 for each but at next month
dude i give you slash valk and cho-z achillies for vari aries
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:21 AM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: How much is the price for the classic  generation beyblade each

I would give $2 for each but at next month

No thank you. I would ask that you please stop spamming my thread.

(Apr. 03, 2020  1:42 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude i give you slash valk and cho-z achillies for vari aries

I'd give this some consideration. Would you be able to message me some pictures? These aren't beys that I'm specifically looking for right now, but shoot me a message and we'll see about working something out.
I’m looking for the full Dragoon Storm.
wait you want competitive stuff right i will pm you all my competitive tt parts