[Selling]  [Selling] Olencia's Beysales, Plastics & Parts

Olencia's Beysales Thread

Welcome to my thread, where I'll be listing the Bey's I have for sale.

Sale rules & notes:
- Please PM me a price you want to offer for a blade, or selection of blades.
- Tell me your location, so I can figure out shipping costs to you.
- I do ship internationally. (I live in the UK)
- I only accept Paypal.
-I do not reserve items
- All blades come with exactly as shown, so if there is no box in the picture, it doesn't come with it.
- If you want more images of an item I'll be happy to take some =3
- Most of the blades below, are also for sale on Ebay, so if you feel safer n there, check out the links to the auctions.

SOLD:

Overview picture with my name:
In Stock:

Attack Rings

Blade Bases

Blade Cores

Full Blades

Sticker Sheets

Other / Non Blades
That is Draciel F, not S. Smile
I FOUND WHAT I WANTED MY 3RD BURNING KERBEROUS! I MUST BUY IT! WILL PM LATER
Really? You couldn't have any reason for needing more than two.
Well doesn't a collector should have at least have two of the same beyblade, while for me I make my collection with at least 2 used for battles, 1 excellent mint for display, and 1 to keep it NIP (new in package), or NIB (new in box).

'Why keep it NIP/NIB?' you may ask, well because especially with new in box beyblades even though I've already open the box but not the package, assembled the parts, or apply the stickers; I like the feeling of opening a new in box beyblade over and over again. That's how I do it for my collection, or at least try with best effort I can do.
Shoot, That could have been my first Burning Kerberous.
(Aug. 25, 2012  11:25 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Well doesn't a collector should have at least have two of the same beyblade, while for me I make my collection with at least 2 used for battles, 1 excellent mint for display, and 1 to keep it NIP (new in package), or NIB (new in box).

'Why keep it NIP/NIB?' you may ask, well because especially with new in box beyblades even though I've already open the box but not the package, assembled the parts, or apply the stickers; I like the feeling of opening a new in box beyblade over and over again. That's how I do it for my collection, or at least try with best effort I can do.

Sounds expensive. I'm a collector too but I wouldn't go anywhere near that far since with that amount of money you could just get other beys.
(Aug. 25, 2012  11:27 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Shoot, That could have been my first Burning Kerberous.

My point exactly.
It does sound expensive but hey I like it that way, plus I do buy other beys as well along the way.
(Aug. 25, 2012  6:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Really? You couldn't have any reason for needing more than two.

i collect them . but someone else can buy the if they want
What do you mean "Someone else could buy it if the want"? You just bought it, I was about to buy my first BK, but then I got a reply saying, "Sorry, I just sold it right about a minute ago."
Maybe it wasn't him?
I'm not at liberty to discuss who bought what item, which is why I do business in PM's.

I did mention I don't do reserves, so sorry but it was first come first serve.
ultra do you know if the seaborg has the right weight disk or not because i want to buy it but not sure if it has the right weight disk?
Um it doesn't actually. It's a ten wide when the bey is supposed to have 8 Wide. Also for future reference this has the parts of pretty much every beyblade released:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Aug. 27, 2012  5:03 PM)thebeycollector Wrote: okay thank's.

I have a spare 8 Wide that I can swap in for it if you wanted.
My appologise for the confusion, I took the blades apart when i got them to inspect and must have put some weight disks back inncorrectly, I shall sort that out now.

[edit] I have also uploaded a new set of photo's for each blade showing the inside of the Bey to sort out any future confusement.
thank' for the offer but i bought a nib one of ebay like an hour ago sorry.
Just letting you know my item arrived today, very happy with it thank you!
Updated with Metal Fusion items, as well as a couple more plastic Bey's
Updated with ebay auctions for most items. I can pull off the auction if you make an offer
Ebay auctions have ended, and now have new stock
Including:
Black Wyborg
Red Dranzer V
Uriel
Salamalyon
The red Salamalyon is the original one actually. The orange one is the recolour.
Updated with new items, and some have been relisted on Ebay.
New products:-
-Draciel S
-Master Draciel
-MG Core
-Random Booster 8 MFB
-Trading Cards
Sold list has been updated + some improved pictures of the Beys.
Updated with buyout selling prices. But don't be affraid to pm an offer if you disagree with the prices.

I've also renewed the ebay auctions, Some of the buyout prices are cheaper on here, as I wouldn't have to pay ebay's costs. But if you feel safer buying on ebay then please be my guest ^^.

I've also added a section at the top of the OP with incoming items. These are not for sale as I don't have them yet. It's just an idea to let you know what I will have for sale in the future.