[Selling]  [Selling] Offloading ALL of my Beys EVERYTHING MUST GO

USE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CONTACT ME OR I WON'T SEE IT.

I've stopped playing Beyblade, and I really need money to buy my motorcycle

Beys in the pictures:

Takara/SonoKong: (All but stadium and Herculeo never used in battle, display only)
Pegasis 105F
(Holding)L-Drago 100F (w/Launcher)
Leone 145D
Bull 125SF
(SK)Tornado Herculeo 105F
(SK, Not pictured, will post if asked) Tornado Stadium ($50)

Hasbro (Basic wear from use):
Earth VirgoGB145BS
Dark Bull

Parts:
ED145

Hasbro Legends (Never opened, not pictured, ask if you want them) $10 each, 2 for $18:
Cyber Pegasus 105F (x2)
Counter Leone 145D
Torch Aries 125S
Fury Capricorn 100HF

Paypal only.

UPDATE
I'm buying a motorcycle and I NEED the money.

$2 per Hasbro Bey
$6 per Legend Bey
$4 per Takara Bey
$5 for the launcher grip
$10 for the BeyPointer
$40 for the Tornado Stadium and Herculeo.
Shameless self-bump.

Added Vanguard Trade rules. You can actually walk away profiting if you manage to buy the Cardfight Vanguard cards for cheaper than what I'm asking for the Beyblades.
Hi i want to buy your beypointer my offer $10 plus 5 dollar shipping
I may be able to get Vanguard cards locally. If I can, I am very interested in your L-Drago and would quite like a few other beys off you awell.
Also, If you have any pre-MFB dragon ripcords or any LL2s, I'd be interested in them aswell.

EDIT: nope, can't get them Unhappy.
I have 9128 vanguard cards but I need to know what you have left over since I stopped vanguard and I think I have about 4 extra unopened decks and I want to get rid of them all since they keep getting mixed up in my yugioh cards and Pokemon cards
not realy a fair exchange when you think about it, you spend around, ummm. 65 to 70 dollars on stuff for him yet he ships you 20 to 30 dollars worth of beys, just not right bro just not right
Idon't want to be annoying or anything but on eBay you can get a new tornado stadium + tornado herculeo for 64$ ! But again It's your decision on the prices, I don't want to disturb your business Uncertain
i have really rare cardfight vanguard cards... but they are jap edition?
(Mar. 09, 2012  11:26 PM)hafiz06 Wrote: Idon't want to be annoying or anything but on eBay you can get a new tornado stadium + tornado herculeo for 64$ ! But again It's your decision on the prices, I don't want to disturb your business Uncertain

I haven't checked the prices in FOREVER. I'll change it accordingly.
Shameless self bump. I'm buying a motorcycle and I NEED the money.

$2 per Hasbro Bey
$4 per Takara Bey
$5 for the launcher grip
$10 for the BeyPointer
$40 for the Tornado Stadium and Herculeo.
Do you still have poison serpent and by hasbros do you mean like burn fireblaze, poison serpent
I don't have Poison Serpent anymore, and yes, that is what I mean.
What do you have left?
Please respond soon.
I want your pointer if you still have it. What color is your grip? I'm really looking for a white one but for $5 I'll probably take it as long as it's in good shape no matter what the color is. still have your Hasbro: Storm Cap, Dark Bull and Evil Gemios? I'll take those as well.
3 things: do you ship to uk, if so how much and what does pending mean
yliadyzzuf and Klaus: The list is updated with everything that's left.

The Beymaster: I'll ship to UK, but I have to see how much it costs before I give you a definite price. Pending means I'm holding an item for someone. I changed it to (Holding) to avoid confusion.

Also, PM ME YOUR QUESTIONS, PLEASE. I hardly ever look at the thread, unless I'm confirming my inventory.
By hasbro for2$ do you mean dark bull or Virgo are 2$
I ordered and payed for 8 beyblades over 6 weeks ago and you still haven't sent them! when are you going to? And when you do please give me shipping information.