[Selling]  Selling Crash Ragnarok

Hello everyone I recently bought a set of random booster 10 and I'm selling the Crash Ragnarok 11R Wd. I live in the US. I will put a link to the ebay listing I have if you are interested. Feel free to make offers. It will ship with the box in a bubble mailer. currently I am currently only shipping in the US.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200...olid=20008
Dude that is just too expensive.
That is a ridiculous price.
70 for a bey??? CRAZYY!!

You do know that you can get the WHOLE set for just 20 bucks extra...
Are u crazy dude have u checked other listing's for it on ebay.
The beyblade is only worth like 20 bucks
I bought it for 50 but o moght be instead because I need another reach

You shouldn’t sell it it is pretty good even as an attack beyblade
70$ for cR?! I better get the whole RBV 10 set instead..
I think 30$ + shipping for US is a reasonable price, 70$ ?? It's not like cR is mG .... Just because it's a rbv prize doesn't mean it's worth 70$
Adding on to what @[Bey_$avage] stated, the chance of getting the prize bey is equivalent to all others... Also, this doesn't have very competitive parts... (fine, cR is the second heaviest layer but so what? Not by a huge margin so that's just numbers to show off)
You know that's the highest that'll be accepted but there's an option to make an offer
Not worth it at all. It's just a toy. I know what you guys are saying. Go hate me. My opinion is a toy should be less than $45. I could get a video game for this price
(Jun. 25, 2018  8:56 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Not worth it at all. It's just a toy. I know what you guys are saying. Go hate me. My opinion is a toy should be less than $45. I could get a video game for this 2price

I see what you're saying but video game prices always drop unless it's vintage, but toys on the other hand are always going up
(Jun. 19, 2018  11:37 PM)FangRide381 Wrote: Hello everyone I recently bought a set of random booster 10 and I'm selling the Crash Ragnarok 11R Wd. I live in the US. I will put a link to the ebay listing I have if you are interested. Feel free to make offers. It will ship with the box in a bubble mailer. currently I am currently only shipping in the US.

Is this real?
It's fake. Nobody in their right mind sells a random booster prize for that kind of a price. Also, random boosters NEVER come with launchers or are sold with launchers.
Well good luck selling it at that price... I'm mean I'm looking at other sellers and they're selling them brand new for 30 and some of them even have free shipping.
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:01 AM)jade_juper Wrote: It's fake. Nobody in their right mind sells a random booster prize for that kind of a price. Also, random boosters NEVER come with launchers or are sold with launchers.

well if you read the description of the original what was advertised the beyblade was being sold by itself no launcher and the ones that come with launchers are totally diffent and it is mentioned that they are fake.

(Jul. 09, 2018  10:22 PM)hbr1206 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  11:37 PM)FangRide381 Wrote: Hello everyone I recently bought a set of random booster 10 and I'm selling the Crash Ragnarok 11R Wd. I live in the US. I will put a link to the ebay listing I have if you are interested. Feel free to make offers. It will ship with the box in a bubble mailer. currently I am currently only shipping in the US.

Is this real?

No, I took down the original listing that I had made for crash and it looks like that it has just made an ad for some of the other stuff that I'm selling