[Selling]  Selling Burst and MFB

Burst parts Mfb Parts msg me in discord, i respond faster. though i will check here periodically. also likely not selling singular parts, we are trying to sell in lots, for the picture of proof you can see that the floor is the same and the beys in the picture match up with whats in the other picture, too lazy to take more lol discord : gamingthree シ#0381 for stadiums i can send more pictures, also the boxes have no beyblades inside[Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: image0.jpg]
(Sep. 15, 2021  10:07 PM)gamingthree Wrote: Burst parts Mfb Parts msg me in discord, i respond faster. though i will check here periodically. also likely not selling singular parts, we are trying to sell in lots, for the picture of proof you can see that the floor is the same and the beys in the picture match up with whats in the other picture, too lazy to take more lol discord : gamingthree シ#0381 for stadiums i can send more pictures, also the boxes have no beyblades inside[Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg][Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: image0.jpg]
Sick! How much for the white stadium and is the deep chaos hasbro? Also how much for the revive Phoenix layer?
selling my pokemon cards on facebook marketplace for $200 if u are interested gio to facebook and text my mom to buy and i am only selling my ex pokemon cards and i have 42 ex cards and i am only selling them together
(Sep. 23, 2021  7:29 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: selling my pokemon cards on facebook marketplace for $200 if u are interested gio to facebook and text my mom to buy and i am only selling my ex pokemon cards and i have 42 ex cards and i am only selling them together

Not the thread for this
i now i am trying to get people on the thread that i made for it