[Selling]  Selling Beyblade Collection

Hey Guys i haven't played beyblade for awhile now so i'm going to sell my collection. i'm located in cairns, Australia. Willing to ship to anywhere in the world with tracking. About 3/4 of my collection is Hasbro. The collection will come with a tool box also a black attack stadium. Theres 1 fake beyblade in the collection and the white string launcher is also fake but works the same as a real one.
The date is also on my name to prove that its all up to date. Please PM for real offers. No TROLLS PLEASE

[Image: IMAG0732.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0734.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0735.jpg][Image: IMAG0736.jpg][Image: IMAG0737.jpg][Image: IMAG0738.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0739.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0740.jpg][Image: IMAG0741.jpg]
You really need to post a photograph with your name on a piece of paper in it and what you own (the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards), otherwise this topic will be closed.
K CAUSE I AM AT SCHOOL AND I CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE SO I WILL DO IT IN 1 HOUR
Please do not ever triple, or even double post, inside of 48 hours. Edit the OP instead.
Sorry I am a new user. I did this after knowning the rules Unhappy
i am trading beyblade for my runescape account now
do you have any 4D beys just asking
no i don't have some but i was going to japan this year but i am not now
but i am trading some
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:23 AM)basaltaqurio Wrote: ohhh i want the gravity perseus
what would u trade for it?

Conduct business in Private Message.
I want to trade for a full meteo l-draago....i'll trade u a galaxy pegasus
If you do modifications to the topic/opening post, then mention what they are, instead of pointlessly writing "BUMP", which can easily get you warned.
Hey dude I would like all of your yu gi oh cards that you had on that image you had i have a bunch of beyblades that are up for trade so inbox me straight awya plz
I want the gravity perseus. Also post a pic of it. TWO poison scorpios. This is a maybe, would you agree?
UPDATE runescape account got 8 mil now and Black ops(XBOX 360) is for trade now
Just as a buyer beware, selling/buying runescape accounts is illegal and could easily get you banned, so be wary. There are also a lot of scamming methods based on it, so yeah, be very careful.
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just as a buyer beware, selling/buying runescape accounts is illegal and could easily get you banned, so be wary. There are also a lot of scamming methods based on it, so yeah, be very careful.
i am not selling runescape i am trading the money of it now
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:43 AM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just as a buyer beware, selling/buying runescape accounts is illegal and could easily get you banned, so be wary. There are also a lot of scamming methods based on it, so yeah, be very careful.
i am not selling runescape i am trading the money of it now

Still illegal (like in actual law, not just in the game), so yeah, warning still applies.