[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

(Dec. 05, 2011  7:45 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Dranzer GT omg I guess ill try to buy it

It's Dragoon GT not Dranzer GT. I also want it PM sent!
Updated thread with price which is now, £36.50 with a Free gift
Do not double-post within 48 hours.
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:11 PM)Hazel Wrote: Do not double-post within 48 hours.

Hazel, does that means, he should just edit his second last post?
More items have been added (Parts) Please pm me if you would like detailed pics etc.
Selling most of the beys I have as a lot as I have decided to quit beyblade.
How much? Do you have any detailed pics that you can share so I can see how worn the parts are?
(Dec. 12, 2011  8:23 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: How much? Do you have any detailed pics that you can share so I can see how worn the parts are?

I have a video up. If you want pics I can provide. I pm'ed you by the way Wink
Thats it! Price is £40!! Need to get rid of them, like today!!
OMG $10 Each!?!? Awesome Prices!!!!
$10?!?! Jesus.

I was actually thinking of buying the Scythe, Variares, Blitz, and Beat. Do any of these come with a launcher or just the beys themselves?
Quote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:55 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Bump
whats, "bump"?
Great prices. I thought about buying, but I think I'll wait for Christmas. Tongue_out

@beybladerderdx
A "bump" is whenever you reply to your thread so it goes further up on the new posts list. It's so more people wil notice. You can only bump threads in the Beyblade Marketplace every 48 hours.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:21 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: $10?!?! Jesus.

I was actually thinking of buying the Scythe, Variares, Blitz, and Beat. Do any of these come with a launcher or just the beys themselves?

Just the beys themselves sorry.
Send him a PM.
I already purchased all things listed so far Smile
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:59 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I already purchased all things listed so far Smile

Oh yeah, sorry about that I removed all the items you bought from the list.
Its ok but I thought you didnt have phantom Gasp *grumble**grumble* I might order again later on
PM Sent.