[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

That question doesn't belong here, just search for the answer.

And no.
hi um, does the fang leone come with stickers?
hey Soldier

hope that you didnt forget that you have a lot of money to pay me

still waiting for your payment

Oki
(Feb. 08, 2012  5:10 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: hey Soldier

hope that you didnt forget that you have a lot of money to pay me

still waiting for your payment

Oki

Yes, I'll pm you now.
Do not double-post just to nag sellers. He will see it and respond when he is capable.
Recieved ther mercury anubis legend + rock capricorne T125EDS + a beylauncher Smile got that for 15$ I recommend everyone to buy from him !!!
Prices have been added to most items, prices are negotiable need to get rid of everything!
Oh, I might as well make a testimonial:

I've used Soldier-F3AR's shop a couple times now when items I need arose, and seriously, it is always a pleasure considering how most, if not all, the parts he has up for sale are really competitively viable and at extremely great prices!

I've recommended him a few times and I'd dare to say hes one of the best WBO used sellers. (I mean really, $13 for Omega Dragonis is pretty damn good)
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:56 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide Book/Magazine - $5
CoroCoro Perseus and L Drago Limited Clear Wheel Magazine -$5

Do these 2 items come with the bey or is it only the magazine?
(Feb. 27, 2012  8:30 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:56 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide Book/Magazine - $5
CoroCoro Perseus and L Drago Limited Clear Wheel Magazine -$5

Do these 2 items come with the bey or is it only the magazine?

It doesn't come with the bey, it clearly says guide book/magazine so just the book ! And BTW I got the bey from him Wink and the other magazine comes only with the assault l drago clear wheel and the stamina perseus clear wheel ! Nothing else !
got my mail today, shipping to america was a bit shaky but nevertheless i got my items, thanks soldier! and nice prices!
@ Soldier-F3AR
Are my items sent? Because u don't reply in PM so I'm asking it here
pls answer
Bump! Video link should work soon

galaxyunicorn I have already replied in pm
how about a lightning l drago and rock pegisus for the stadium
I'm sorry everyone ! I destroyed your hope to get the fusion hades and the stadium from him ! Mouahahahah... (hafiz, hafiz, what you're gonna do, what you're gonna do when he buys be4 you ! ) lol little remix of bad boys bad boys Smile I'm so funny but yeah i'm also waiting for the omega that I snagged Smile I'm patient Smile
Price change! $75! for two attack stadiums etc!
Prices changed, need to get rid of everything