[Selling]  [SHOP] Omega's MFB Store - Wide Range of Parts! (+Plastics)

cool i'll buty it at ur next tourney and it was in the Metal Fight Beyblade Collection video and how about the grand ketos?
i was meant to go to yesterdays tourney but i had tutor Unhappy but hopefully i can make it to the next one Smile
That video shows my collection, that has nothing to do with this thread. And sure, I'll reserve both Grand Ketos' for you, PM me your offers Smile
Updated OP with the stock I have left and my buying section. Discounting a few orders Smile
i'll buy a random bey at winter's prime if thats ok
Of course it's okay, thanks ! Smile

Looking for a few NIB/NIP Plastics, in my buying section in the OP.
Buying GB145 track, PMed you an offer Smile
hey can u get a hell meatel wheel
No sorry.

Updated OP; Buying List and added a Plastics/HMS selection.
Do you have

hell
bassalt
BD145
CS
What currency are the money in?
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:41 AM)distructor Wrote: Do you have

hell
bassalt
BD145
CS

Does the OP say I do ? No.

@qwertxj3, I accept AUD, USD, CAD and GBP.
No, I meant what currency you meant when u said thwet metal wheels are 5 dollars.
Thx anyway, but can u answer the above question?^
USD is pretty much the "standard" currency, though I am located in Australia so I would prefer AUD Smile
So, you mean under 5 AUD for a metal wheel?
Well that is what the OP says. I need to update my remaining stock though, I sold a lot at a recent tournament.
Is the Orange Bull CW Hasbro, or TT?
All my stock is TT. A lot of my stuff has been sold already, I'll update the OP soon.
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:13 AM)Omega Wrote: All my stock is TT. A lot of my stuff has been sold already, I'll update the OP soon.

I was looking for a Hasbro Orange Bull CW (weight of CW's are different between Hasbro and TT). Oh, well, thank you anyway!
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:58 PM)Futomos Wrote: (weight of CW's are different between Hasbro and TT).

No they are not they all weight the same. It was established a while back.
Added a few plastics to the OP.

Really need a pink Galeon recolour, like this. PM me if you have one for sale !
Hey, do you have any Beylaunchers? Because mine just broke, and I need one for the tournament. T_T
Hey Omega do u have the parts ( to sell); Hell,230,WD,MF and how much would it cost?
If it's not in the OP, I'm not selling it.
Hey can i buy a ketos ring, a galaxy wheel, a 125 spin track and a WF tip?
+depending on where you live i can pay you up front cos im a melbourne blader
Read the rules, PM me your offers.