[Selling]  [SHOP] Omega's MFB Store - Wide Range of Parts! (+Plastics)

Hello and welcome to my MFB Store. I have a wide variety of parts that I am selling for cheap prices. Some items are used, some are not. PM me for further details on the parts you want to purchase.

PM offers if price is not indicated next to the item (Sensible offers please)
I accept PayPal only
Shipping is not included in prices

I ship to: Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Hong Kong. If you don't live in any of these countries, PM me and I might be able to sort something out.

Shipping Costs
Shipping to Australia is the cheapest, as I am located in Melbourne. The more beys you buy, the cheaper they will be, but the shipping might be a little higher. PM your offers with your current country/city and I will calculate the shipping prices.

Items
If you would like more photos on individual items (must be willing to buy) I will take them.

Bids are only added if someone has offered a price, but cannot pay until a certain date. The bidder MUST be able to pay by that date though, do not make fake bids. (I will only take bids from trusted members).

Metal Wheels:

Clear Wheels:

Tracks:

Bottoms:

Light Wheels

Plastics/HMS:

Random Draw
Finished.

Workshop
Finished.

~

Buying/Trading for:
MFB:
PD

Plastics/HMS:
Poseidon/Ocean Wrath [Takara RB Original] (NIB, NIP or Good Quality)
Apollon [Takara RB Original] (NIB, NIP or Good Quality)
Venus [Takara RB Original] (NIB, NIP or Good Quality)
Dragoon GT (NIB, NIP, or Good Quality)
Galux Bit Chip
Galeon, Pink
If you have the boxes for any of them, I will pay more for them
Oooooh.

Ill probably just get a Random Bey at some Tourney or something though. Ceebz paying for Shipping Tongue_out

You are the King Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:39 AM)Omega Wrote: Pre HWS Aries (NIP)

Mold 1 or 2?
Mold 2, thanks for reminding me, edited the OP.
Do you have an MB bottom
Is There any plastic's for sale?
Yes I do, but I am not selling it. Whatever I am selling is in the OP.

EDIT: Tan, no I'm only selling MFB, hence the name Omega's MFB store.
Interested in a D125, PMed Smile
Added a Workshop and edited some prices in the OP.
Wow you have Red Aquila CW's? Awesome
How many do you have for sale, I might buy one soon. sorry for the double posting,
Blue and Yellow Aquila.

They are mine. Ill pick them up at BS2 if I come.
Tan, I only have a few, they have high demand so they'll go fairly fast.

Chups, PM me an offer if you want them, before they're gone. I have even less stock for those two colours. Tongue_out
Quote:Pre HWS Bull
Pre HWS Wolf
Pre HWS Leone SOLD OUT
Pre HWS
Pre HWS Aries (Mold 2, NIP)
Pre HWS Pegasis, Black (Faded)
Pre HWS Pegasis, Blue (From BB-96, NIP)
BB-00 Pegasis (Prototype; Used)
(bolded): what was that supposed to be?
Fixed.

Discounts are given to people who purchase (PayPal) before the end of July 9 (EST). Need the money to fund prizes, etc for BEYSTORM II. Thanks Smile
Could I buy a Red Aquilla CW and S130 at Bey Storm II?
Edit: Stardust, Black Pegasis, Green Pegasis, Proto Grey Peg, Bull Face, Pink Sagittario and Blue Aquilla.
Sure thing, PM me your offers. If you pay by PayPal soon, I'll give you a discount Smile
Interested in:
Red/Blue/Clear Aquila
Black Pegasis (transparent ?)
Dark Blue Pegasis/Blue Pegasis (whichever isn't the normal one, and transparent ?)
Stardust

I guess I have to buy these from you on the day, as I don't have anything in my Paypal at the moment. By the way, I'll PM/msn you about this later, aha.
Today's the last day that I'll be giving significant discounts, the money is needed to fund for the upcoming tournament in Melbourne (Prizes, etc).
Is $29 acceptable for my lot?
If i get a random beyblade is there a chance it could come with a light wheel??
(Jun. 14, 2011  9:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: If i get a random beyblade is there a chance it could come with a light wheel??

No, the light wheel's are not included in the Random Draw. Smile
Do you have a Pre HWS L'drago?
No, all I have for sale is in the OP. I'll edit the OP later, sold a lot at BEYSTORM II.
may i plz buy the grand from you, i'll pay and get it from you on the next tourney Smile
and if i may ... can i buy the 2 grand ketos & poison giraffe (from your youtube video) from you plz if not i understand
I have no video on my channel that features a Poison Giraffe. But, I do have one for sale (The purple poison recolour).

If you pay by Paypal you get a discount Smile