[Selling]  [SELLING] Old and New Beyblades Metal/Plastic

Long story short. I can't remember my old user or password and I can't seem to retrieve them so I made a new account to get it over with.

All photo were taken by me.

PM me with specific and reasonable offers please!

Delivery charges will vary depending on location and size of package.
I do no take responsibility for item after delivery, I will hold account of the certificate of postage to prove I have sent the item.

Click image to enlarge

NIB Beyblades -
Beyblades -
Accessories (i.e. launchers, ripcords, tools)
Opened Boxes with some unopened launchers - (Will come with the beys you choose to buy)
Please PM me with any questions.

PLEASE NOTE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
Hello Im interested in the LR launcher and the Ldrago Launcher (String Launcher) also if you have any RF tips from storn pegasus' i will gladly buy them!! Please pm me! Thanks! Smile
hey if you'll sell seperate parts ill take the bd145 spin track from hell kerbecs, and the ewd tip from evil beafowl. but if you don't sell seperate parts ill just take hell kerbecs in all.
i would like to buy dragoon g but i am not earning n am too small so cant make my dad or mom convinced... SORRY
how much for the standard grip(white Handle) and the L-R luncher
How much is the launcher grip
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:31 PM)NPeter Wrote: PM me with specific and reasonable offers please!

Come on people, respect the OP. No one in the entire thread, apart from the seller, has even been following the rules here.

PM the guy if you want something, not the other way around. Don't ask for how much something is, you're supposed to give an offer.
Your suppose to PM him your offer.
Oi, Ga! I was suppose to be first to say that! XD
I'll take the blue gigars( or Zeus) I can't tell which one it is and I'll give you 12.50 for it
(Jan. 05, 2013  10:13 PM)Flare45 Wrote: I'll take the blue gigars( or Zeus) I can't tell which one it is and I'll give you 12.50 for it
It's neither, That bey is Dranzer V2.
Never mind because I have already bought Driger G, strata(giga) dragoon g, and draciel G are any of them good
But can I have a plastic gen. Launcher( don't have any just starting my collection of them) maybe if u has a lot may I have one(only 1) for free.
You asked...
(Feb. 20, 2013  9:41 PM)[deleted] Wrote: How much for Draciel MBD?
Seller specifically wrote...
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:31 PM)NPeter Wrote: PM me with specific and reasonable offers please!
A member said...
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Come on people, respect the OP. No one in the entire thread, apart from the seller, has even been following the rules here.

PM the guy if you want something, not the other way around. Don't ask for how much something is, you're supposed to give an offer.
Read the thread first before saying something that's already been answered..
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:25 PM)antonio341 Wrote: what plastic beys do you have left?

Last online 3 months ago chief.
I'm interested in your NIB Flame Libra TT Booster, NIB Hasbro Rock Leone.
I messaged you already by the way.
I PMed you about what I am interested in please respond