[Selling]  [SELLING] MFB Lot! 193 Parts! 10 Equipment!

Yes, you did read the title right! I am selling a lot of MFB Parts and Equipment for a total of 203 items!
Here is a list of what's in the lot!

Equipment:

Parts:

Proof

Send me an offer through PM if you are interested in this HUGE lot of MFB parts and equipment!
Is there a reason as to why you can't ship outside the united states ?
At first, I just didn't want to Uncertain, but then I thought about it, and decided that I will edit the OP to say that I can ship to Canada and the UK, BUT NO ASIA. I'll have to increase the cost of S&H.

OP Updated.
ill trade u rock giraffe r145wb for flame bxyis
sorry, but I can't accept that trade.
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:39 AM)jordan10 Wrote: posion serpent for flame bxyis

u should pm him about trading and deals.
DragoonRoks is correct, Thank You Joyful_3
bump to da rump
COME ON CUSTOMERSSS (BUMP)
(Sep. 01, 2011  11:34 PM)Max Tate Wrote: COME ON CUSTOMERSSS (BUMP)
u can only bump after every 48 hr my friend
Trade a BBP for a Takara Tomy 3-Segment Launchergrip, and Divine Fox 90W2D?
OP Updated. I will now trade for Plastic gen and HMS gen beys and added the states of my rubber tips and CS.
MAJOR UPDATE.
ENTIRE THREAD CHANGED.
IT NOW CONSISTS OF ONLY LEFT OVER PARTS, SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO STILL TRY COMPETITIVE BEYBLADING.
BIG UPDATE!
SELLING EVERYTHING AS A LOT!
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LAUNCHERS OR LAUNCHERGRIPS!
That's not a good deal. There are literally no good parts in there.
Actually it is a good deal.
Hasbro charges $8 for a beyblade.
And I have 23 Metal Wheels. $8 × 23 = $184
But I only have 16 clear wheels. So I subtract a dollar for the differrnces. 23 - 16=7. 7 × $1 = $7. $184 - $7 = $177.
And I only have 13 spin tracks. And I subtract $2 for the differences. 23 - 13 = 10.
10 × $2 = $20. $177 - $20 = $157.
And I only have 15 performance tips. I subtract $2 for the differences. 23 - 15 = 8
8 × $2 = $16. $157 - $16 = $141.
And since I know that these parts are not the best, I lowered the price to $125.
But I still need shippiong money so I placed the shipping prices fairly.
And it has Earth, Bull, 2 RF's, SF is great in Hasbro Stadiums, 100 is Hasbro's lowest track, Rock is good in Hasbro's metagame ( because destabilizers stil exist ), along with Flame, 125 and T125 have some great combos.
So, just because these parts may not be so great in the TT metagame, there are still good.
How is this not a good deal.
Well um you have like 2 good parts in there and for that price you could buy some good beys.
Wow, that is ignorance at its finest. The TT metagame is not the "only thing that counts here." Toy retailers have their own tournaments in America, AND NOT A SINGLE ONE uses Takara Tomy stadiums, they use Hasbro stadiums. And along with that, maybe about half the users on the WBO don't have a TT Attack Type Stadium, so they use Hasbro stadiums along with Hasbro combos. And there is an entire thread about the Hasbro metagame only with over 450 posts in it. Stop with the TT is only thing that matters. There are many people who don't know that beyblades even exist outside of the United States.
AND BTW. This is the WBO. Not the WBOOOTTBO. (OF ONLY TAKARA TOMY BEYBLADERS ONLY)
Never said that Hasbro didn't matter it's just that TT is the main focus of the WBO whether you accept it or not. Yes even if the majority of members use hasbro blades and stadiums that doesn't change the fact that the main focus of the WBO is TT. The fact that you're getting so worked up is quite amusing.
yet you still keep replying. Tired that obviously means that I am the one getting worked up. Oh wait no it doesn't. And actually, I'm going to quote you here, you said "Anyone that's a decent player only cares about TT." yet you admit that the majority of members here use hasbro blades and hasbro stadiums. So the majority of members here aren't decent by your standards. Great logic there.
The fact that I am replying doesn't mean that i'm getting worked up it's because I find it fun to argue with you Iceburn Okay then let me rephrase that. Anyone that's a good player with a lot of knowledge uses TT.
BOTH OF YOU STOP!!!!!! O:<. It's like listening to children have an argument over who gets the most carpping chicken nuggets from their McDonalds Happy Meal!!!!! ENOUGH. Max some of the parts aren't good parts by WBO standards!!! Ultrablader stop egging the fight on!!! Sheesh. I'll report BOTH of you to Kai-V if you contiune!!! Sorry, lost my cool there. Max some of the parts are good like LRF and Gravity but some of the parts are outclassed by others.