[Selling]  Plastics and HMS for sale

(Feb. 19, 2014  12:48 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You can only bump a thread once every 48 hours.

My apologies. I will be more careful in the future.
Just to say : I am interested by the green Dragoon MSUV.
I didn't understand, there is also an auction with Samurai Changer or not?
(Feb. 19, 2014  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to say : I am interested by the green Dragoon MSUV.
Apparently many users are interested in it, I think that its price will rise soon. Awh, unlucky me Crying rotfl
Kai-V: I shall wait patiently for your bid, kind Lady.

caos: there will be an auction on the nip Samurai Changer and Slash Riger. I will separate the two, however.

VelocityVee: Thanks for the tip! I'll see what others think, if no one else has ideas I'll put up 3 at once after this is finished.

edit: incorrect gender : )
Kai-V is a girl haha.

I'm very interested in the Samurai Changer, but I'll just have to wait and see. Smile
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:51 AM)terraydee Wrote: Kai-V: I shall wait patiently for your bid, kind Lady.

caos: there will be an auction on the nip Samurai Changer and Slash Riger. I will separate the two, however.

VelocityVee: Thanks for the tip! I'll see what others think, if no one else has ideas I'll put up 3 at once after this is finished.

edit: incorrect gender : )
Thanks for the reply! I am quite interested also in the Samurai Changer Smile
Got my package today (1 day express post is awesome) Smile

Seriously amazing seller; considerate and communicates well. Definitely recommended.
(Feb. 26, 2014  1:42 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: PM sent about HMS Beyblades

I sent you an email in response because you blocked PMs.
Ooops! I had no idea I had blocked my PM's sorry. I think Ive unblocked them now. The email hasn't come through yet for some reason. Please could you PM me instead. Thank you

Ahhh no need, I found the email and have PM'd you
Got my beyblades today. Thanks!
You're welcome : )

Last day for auction guys, like I mentioned earlier if I'm not satisfied with the price, I will refuse to sell it as it is in the future. Just a disclaimer.

Edit: slightly altered
(Mar. 04, 2014  6:54 AM)terraydee Wrote: You're welcome : )

Last day for auction guys, like I mentioned earlier if I'm not satisfied with the price, I will refuse to sell it as it is. Just a disclaimer.

Put it on eBay then if you're not going to sell it at a price you're not happy with. I don't see a reason why an 'auction' should be held on here if it's not really one.

It's whatever the end price is when the time runs out, otherwise put a reserve price. By the way, yes I do understand given it's a rare it should hold some value, but it's supposed to be fair for the winner as well that if they are the last bidder and is the highest, they should be able to purchase it.

Plus, this method isn't really as effective ..
I apologise for my poor choice to put it up as an auction, I do understand that it was not very effective at all and I clearly didn't put enough thought into it. Thank you for your understanding. I will review this decision in the future. At this point, I am still pending on my decision as to whether to sell it to the highest bidder or not. Most likely (90%) I will still sell this piece for the end price, regardless of what that is, and alter the method of sales for the others so I maintain fairness and can compromise with the others. But as I said, this is still a decision I have not made yet. I will definitely remember the winner of this bid and try to reach a compromise regardless.
So did I win?
(Mar. 05, 2014  5:35 AM)username2130 Wrote: So did I win?

Yes sir you did
Just had an exciting package arrive. Thanks terraydea, the beyblades look brand new. Hope to buy from you again in the future :-D
Haha thanks for the kind words, I did my best to keep them as close to brand new as possible : ) Enjoy them!
Got my bey today, thanks you.
I wouldnt mind the galeon or dragoon v2 if still avalible