[Selling]  Plastic Drivers

Hi, I have two plastic Drivers. One is the Merge Driver and the other is a plastic Variable. I bought the beys and they came with plastic drivers instead of rubber on them. I honestly have no use for plastic drivers so if anyone wants a plastic merge or variable let me know.(I don't know why you'd want one though XD)

Also they're free.
(Oct. 31, 2018  7:10 PM)Vansh pratap Wrote: I want them

Hi, so I can't send them to you if I don't know your address so could you edit your country or zip/postal code

(Oct. 31, 2018  7:30 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:

Hi, so I can't send them to you if I don't know your address so could you edit your account so I can see your country or zip/postal code
How much would you want for them? And shipping to the Us will cost how much?
(Oct. 31, 2018  9:52 PM)alee51104 Wrote: How much would you want for them? And shipping to the Us will cost how much?

I am giving them away for free since I have no need for them XD
Oh cool. Can I have one then? I have a fake impact and due to it's plastic construction it works pretty well in battles.
(Nov. 01, 2018  4:30 AM)alee51104 Wrote: Oh cool. Can I have one then? I have a fake impact and due to it's plastic construction it works pretty well in battles.

Describe "fake". Do you mean that it is all plastic or do you mean it came from a fake beyblade?

Hey Bro, Pretty sure You're an Indian, I would recommend to Buy legit bey, and it is going to take $55 for boigamer to send you anything
I am sellig nib dranzer g. 100$ takara one
Is there anyone in the U.S that i can send them to?
(Nov. 05, 2018  8:24 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Is there anyone in the U.S  that i can send them to?

hi there, I would like the drivers. I'm in New Jersey. pm?
Do you still have the plastic drivers?
(Jan. 11, 2019  6:30 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Do you still have the plastic drivers?

I actually sent one of them off not to long ago, but I still have the plastic Variable.
How much would it cost?
Their Free XD
(Jan. 12, 2019  12:14 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Their Free XD

Alright, PM me @[boigamer25]