[Selling]  Parts to Trade? (Flow, Cross, Expand, Guard)

I want to know if anyone has the following frames and/or tips and would be willing to trade them: Hasbro's Flow (silver from Tournament Collection and/or grey from Caynox starter), Cross (dark blue from Quad Ring pack), and Guard (black from Shadow Snake Pit set), and Takara Tomy's Expand (yellow or white from Random Booster Vol 13) and/or Proof (green or blue). I have a small collection of parts that I am willing to trade, including the layers Xcalius X3 (light blue from sword launcher set), Regulus R3 and Jinnius J3 (original from starter) from Hasbro.
I have a flow I can trade
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:41 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have a flow I can trade

What color is it? Silver, grey, or white?
I have white and grey

The grey is from deep caynox TT ver. And the white is from the ultimate champion set
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:54 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have white and grey

The grey is from deep caynox TT ver. And the white is from the ultimate champion set

I would like the white/silver from the Ultimate Champion Tournament set if that's okay.
Is the Twin Nemesis H or TT? Either way, I would like to buy if that's okay with you.
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:07 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:54 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have white and grey

I would like the white/silver from the Ultimate Champion Tournament set if that's okay.

Okay.
(Jan. 29, 2019  12:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:07 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I would like the white/silver from the Ultimate Champion Tournament set if that's okay.

Okay.
thank you. what would be the best way to get it from you, and would you like any Parts that I have? I currently have Hasbro's Jinnius J3, Xcalius X3 (Sword Launcher variant), Regulus R3, 12 disc, 8 disc, and 5 disc, a blue Flow frame (from Garuda G3), and TT's purple Hit frame (from Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul).

(Jan. 28, 2019  11:02 PM)MagixG Wrote: Is the Twin Nemesis H or TT? Either way, I would like to buy if that's okay with you.

Twin Nemesis was TT, but unfortunately I no longer have it. I'm sorry.
(Jan. 15, 2019  3:58 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I want to know if anyone has the following frames and/or tips and would be willing to trade them: Hasbro's Flow (silver from Tournament Collection and/or grey from Caynox starter), Cross (dark blue from Quad Ring pack), and Guard (black from Shadow Snake Pit set), and Takara Tomy's Expand (yellow or white from Random Booster Vol 13) and/or Proof (green or blue). I have a small collection of parts that I am willing to trade, including the layers Xcalius X3 (light blue from sword launcher set), Regulus R3 and Jinnius J3 (original from starter) from Hasbro.

Do you still have proof?
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2019  3:58 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I want to know if anyone has the following frames and/or tips and would be willing to trade them: Hasbro's Flow (silver from Tournament Collection and/or grey from Caynox starter), Cross (dark blue from Quad Ring pack), and Guard (black from Shadow Snake Pit set), and Takara Tomy's Expand (yellow or white from Random Booster Vol 13) and/or Proof (green or blue). I have a small collection of parts that I am willing to trade, including the layers Xcalius X3 (light blue from sword launcher set), Regulus R3 and Jinnius J3 (original from starter) from Hasbro.

Do you still have proof?

If you're talking about the frame, no I don't have it. I'm looking for it because I want one (preferably the blue variant from saint dragon Geist Fafnir).
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:55 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Do you still have proof?

If you're talking about the frame, no I don't have it. I'm looking for it because I want one (preferably the blue variant from saint dragon Geist Fafnir).

Ok

UltimateMaster
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:55 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: If you're talking about the frame, no I don't have it. I'm looking for it because I want one (preferably the blue variant from saint dragon Geist Fafnir).

Ok
How about the X3 layer
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:55 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: If you're talking about the frame, no I don't have it. I'm looking for it because I want one (preferably the blue variant from saint dragon Geist Fafnir).

Ok

UltimateMaster

Ok
How about the X3 layer
Okay. How do you think we should exchange the parts (X3 for white/silver Flow)?
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:40 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok

UltimateMaster

Ok
How about the X3 layer
Okay. How do you think we should exchange the parts (X3 for white/silver Flow)?

Not sure. What state do you live in?