[Selling]  New Beyblade Store

dude got union achilles and it is amazing i will buy from here again
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: We are a new Beyblade store operating out of Jacksonville, NC USA as a family owned business. Below are pictures of the Takara Tomy beyblades we have. Everything is still in the box, no games or gimmicks. We have more than just one of each item also. Our store website is below if you have further inquiries.  We really enjoy Beyblades and competing, and wanted to share an affordable access to TT beyblades for everyone. We are starting off small but we have many more products coming in the near future to increase and diversify our inventory. Thank you.

E-Mail: contact.us@four-gaming.com

[img][Image: Items-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Zwei-Longinus-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: LR-Launcher-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Union-Achilles-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Diabolos-WBO.jpg][/img]

nice to see you store here =)
Thank you Smile
(Apr. 09, 2020  4:36 AM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you Smile

yea just bought 3 things from you Wink
If this whole quarantine passes over I’ll be doing my annual visit to my family in NC...
If my aunt down there let’s me, I’ll see if I can take a look around. I do want to get TT unicrest, but there’s not much I can do about that.
hey dude just wondering if you are ever going to sell like random beyblades like if someone buys it they can get any combo in the world or something
(Apr. 09, 2020  3:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: If this whole quarantine passes over I’ll be doing my annual visit to my family in NC...
If my aunt down there let’s me, I’ll see if I can take a look around. I do want to get TT unicrest, but there’s not much I can do about that.

We do not have a physical location. Everything is online but you’re free to check out our website anytime. The link is in my signature below

(Apr. 09, 2020  3:34 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: hey dude just wondering if you are ever going to sell like random beyblades like if someone buys it they can get any combo in the world or something

We have beyblades from the random boosters sets listed. You can check it out when you’re able. It’s tough to sell random beys online so we only sell the specific ones from the sets.
Bought a B-165 sparking launcher from them. Really fast shipping & good price, packaged nicely with bubble wrap. Just incase anyone here is looking for the newer stuff.
Hey, do you guys still have the sort feature (Sort by Low to highest, Newest to oldest, etc)?
How much will be shipping to Canada?
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:51 AM)YishYash Wrote: Hey, do you guys still have the sort feature (Sort by Low to highest, Newest to oldest, etc)?

Hey sorry for the late response. I check here when I’m able but our email is best for immediate responses. The items are sorted from newest to oldest in terms of our stores release dates. I will try to implement a way to sort with price as well in the future

(Apr. 16, 2020  3:33 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How much will be shipping to Canada?

We don’t have a definitive answer for this, shipping methods vary dependent on weight and distance traveled. Shipping is also extremely lengthy now because of covid-19
Hey, StayCool, do you think you can get some official tournament stadiums?
(Apr. 18, 2020  12:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, StayCool, do you think you can get some official tournament stadiums?

Outside of the battle sets, TT isn’t making anymore at the moment. We had the b-162 battle sets but are currently sold out.
(Apr. 18, 2020  12:14 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  12:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, StayCool, do you think you can get some official tournament stadiums?

Outside of the battle sets, TT isn’t making anymore at the moment. We had the b-162 battle sets but are currently sold out.

Okay, I’ll just get one on AmazonSmile.
when do you think you will get brave valkrie and curse satan
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:36 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote: when do you think you will get brave valkrie and curse satan

A week or so after it’s release
Hi! I was just wondering when you'll be in stock for the Naked Spriggan, I am trying to purchase one
vocês vendem o driver Hibrid indvidualmente?
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:37 PM)MagnusNVC Wrote: vocês vendem o driver Hibrid indvidualmente?

No, we apologize but we do not sell any individual parts. We only have the Hybrid driver with the B-153 customize set.

(Apr. 18, 2020  10:18 AM)shirobani10 Wrote: Hi! I was just wondering when you'll be in stock for the Naked Spriggan, I am trying to purchase one

I can't give a definitive answer as of right now. Shipping is crazy now with so many planes being cancelled and countries shutting their borders. Once things stabilize in the future from the current pandemic we will have a lot more items in.
Do you ship to Canada? What are the rates because amazon is spiking the bey prices...
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:17 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Do you ship to Canada? What are the rates because amazon is spiking the bey prices...

Right now we have suspended our shipments to canada. The borders are closed except for essential items. Message us via email if there is something you're really interested in and we will see what we can do.
dude i know this would be hard to do but could you ever put some of the beyblades like dual layers or even god would be cool
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude i know this would be hard to do but could you ever put some of the beyblades like dual layers or even god would be cool

I’m not sure I understand your question. You’re asking if we can sell dual layer beyblades? Or you want a category for dual layer?
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:23 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude i know this would be hard to do but could you ever put some of the beyblades like dual layers or even god would be cool

I’m not sure I understand your question. You’re asking if we can sell dual layer beyblades? Or you want a category for dual layer?

I think he means selling dual layer and God beyblades.
Ok thank you. I will see what we can do with our future orders. I appreciate the suggestion