[Selling]  New Beyblade Store

(Jan. 24, 2020  7:08 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:20 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I will come.
Great! You’ve been to the event before?

Ha, ha, no.
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:12 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:08 PM)StayCool Wrote: Great! You’ve been to the event before?

Ha, ha, no.

Ok, was gonna give you a heads up on how it is there.
We updated a few items that came in today. Also Big Bang Genesis B-157 should be in soon. Our promotion is still running through midnight if you want to enter. There is a link on the website that will take you to the forum post. 

[Image: Four-Gaming-Inventory.jpg]
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: We are a new Beyblade store operating out of Jacksonville, NC USA as a family owned business. Below are pictures of the Takara Tomy beyblades we have. Everything is still in the box, no games or gimmicks. We have more than just one of each item also. Our store website is below if you have further inquiries.  We really enjoy Beyblades and competing, and wanted to share an affordable access to TT beyblades for everyone. We are starting off small but we have many more products coming in the near future to increase and diversify our inventory. Thank you.

Awesome
(Feb. 17, 2020  3:08 AM)TBNRblader Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: We are a new Beyblade store operating out of Jacksonville, NC USA as a family owned business. Below are pictures of the Takara Tomy beyblades we have. Everything is still in the box, no games or gimmicks. We have more than just one of each item also. Our store website is below if you have further inquiries.  We really enjoy Beyblades and competing, and wanted to share an affordable access to TT beyblades for everyone. We are starting off small but we have many more products coming in the near future to increase and diversify our inventory. Thank you.

Awesome

Hello again! Please remove large images or large amounts of text when you quote someone else's post, okay? Otherwise it makes a mess. Smile
Would anyone be able to recommend some items from their store? As stated in other threads, I'm still pretty new to Burst stuff. I was pretty active back in the plastic series days, but now we have an 8 year old that has re-ignited my passion for the game.

So, as someone who is pretty unfamiliar with the TT stuff (other than my Master Diabolos/Launcher set), what would folks recommend to get a bit of a head start on the competitive scene? Let's say around $100, maybe 4-6 beys? For reference, I do own like 10-12 Hasbro beys, as I never really knew there were such massive differences between Hasbro and TT.
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:18 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Would anyone be able to recommend some items from their store? As stated in other threads, I'm still pretty new to Burst stuff. I was pretty active back in the plastic series days, but now we have an 8 year old that has re-ignited my passion for the game.

So, as someone who is pretty unfamiliar with the TT stuff (other than my Master Diabolos/Launcher set), what would folks recommend to get a bit of a head start on the competitive scene? Let's say around $100, maybe 4-6 beys? For reference, I do own like 10-12 Hasbro beys, as I never really knew there were such massive differences between Hasbro and TT.

As the store owner I may not deliver the best advice, but as a fellow dad I would definitely recommend the GT Triple Booster set B-149. That was honestly the first TT set/beys I bought for my kids and me. Lord Spriggan pretty much runs the game now but I fell in love with Dread Bahamut myself. The fact that the set comes with 3 beys also allows me to share parts with my kids. So honestly whether you get the set from us or any other retailer it is definitely what I would recommend as being new to the burst scene.
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:48 AM)StayCool Wrote: As the store owner I may not deliver the best advice, but as a fellow dad I would definitely recommend the GT Triple Booster set B-149. That was honestly the first TT set/beys I bought for my kids and me. Lord Spriggan pretty much runs the game now but I fell in love with Dread Bahamut myself. The fact that the set comes with 3 beys also allows me to share parts with my kids. So honestly whether you get the set from us or any other retailer it is definitely what I would recommend as being new to the burst scene.

Even as the store owner, the fact you took the time out of your day to reply to me, goes a long way. It's certainly appreciated. I was actually eyeing that set as well. I'm mostly looking for the best deal to get as many competitive parts as I can. I've spent the last week or so doing a ton of research, but I'm thinking in the next week or so, we might be ready to place an order. Thanks again for the advice, and I look forward to shopping with you guys soon!
We look forward to it as well! Thank you
Hello! I was just wondering since, either I’m blind or it’s not there, what are the prices of the beys? ^\\^
(Feb. 24, 2020  3:48 AM)TooCleverFox Wrote: Hello! I was just wondering since, either I’m blind or it’s not there, what are the prices of the beys? ^\\^

Not sure if you're on browser or mobile, but on browser, I can see all the prices underneath the items.
I’m on a mobile phone, however I can check on browser later. Thanks ?
cool looks great Grin

me and my partner Lord Spryzen like the look of this
(Feb. 24, 2020  3:48 AM)TooCleverFox Wrote: Hello! I was just wondering since, either I’m blind or it’s not there, what are the prices of the beys? ^\\^

Yes they should appear right below the the title of the bey. If you have further problems let me know so I can make adjustments. Thank you
i have been looking 4 a tt zewi luinor

it is one of the few tt beys i dont have

and it is insane - in the right hands

i love the fact that this website is full of strong bladers but you are all still below me and my partner LORD SPRYZEN!!!! the once and future Lord!!

soon i will be hosting a takara tomy/hasbro burst tournament in Rwanda (it is in africa) so when you see it please come and show me what you've got.

i have a total of more than 50 beys

so challenge me if you dare

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:42 PM)doom_phenix Wrote: do you have any bigbang genesis??

Yes we have Big Bang Genesis. Also we should have the Vol. 19 random boosters in within next week or so
Really awesome to see this! I'm outside of Asheboro NC and haven't been able to find hardly nothing beyblade related around here. I actually started selling them myself cause none of the kids around me have access to TT stuff. I'm planning on hosting some tournaments in the near future. I'm trying to get NC on the beyblade map! Anyways congrats on the store! I wish y'all the best!
Thank you for the support to our store and more importantly the NC Beyblade community! We wish you the best also!
Just placed an order for two LR Beylaunchers! Let me know if you get a B-09 Stadium in
(Mar. 21, 2020  3:34 AM)Yo_soy_alex Wrote: Just placed an order for two LR Beylaunchers! Let me know if you get a B-09 Stadium in

Thank you and we will, please subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t already. I send out new info and deals. The new B-162 battle set will have the B-09 stadium with it if I’m not mistaken. We hope to have it in early April.
(Mar. 21, 2020  10:49 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2020  3:34 AM)Yo_soy_alex Wrote: Just placed an order for two LR Beylaunchers! Let me know if you get a B-09 Stadium in

Thank you and we will, please subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t already. I send out new info and deals. The new B-162 battle set will have the B-09 stadium with it if I’m not mistaken. We hope to have it in early April.

Thanks! Will do
very much legit. bought a b-50 from them and it came quickly and packaged nicely. thanks very much
(Mar. 22, 2020  12:44 AM)Nawter Wrote: very much legit. bought a b-50 from them and it came quickly and packaged nicely. thanks very much

Thank you we greatly appreciate the positive feedback Smile