[Selling]  New Beyblade Store

We are a new Beyblade store operating out of Jacksonville, NC USA as a family owned business. Below are pictures of the Takara Tomy beyblades we have. Everything is still in the box, no games or gimmicks. We have more than just one of each item also. Our store website is below if you have further inquiries.  We really enjoy Beyblades and competing, and wanted to share an affordable access to TT beyblades for everyone. We are starting off small but we have many more products coming in the near future to increase and diversify our inventory. Thank you.

E-Mail: contact.us@four-gaming.com

[img][Image: Items-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Zwei-Longinus-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: LR-Launcher-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Union-Achilles-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Diabolos-WBO.jpg][/img]
This is...awesome! This is something I’ve been wanting for awhile, and a lot of people will definitely benefit from this. Thanks for doing this! I may consider buying something from your store at some point.
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: We are a new Beyblade store operating out of Jacksonville, NC USA as a family owned business. Below are pictures of the Takara Tomy beyblades we have. Everything is still in the box, no games or gimmicks. We have more than just one of each item also. Our store website is below if you have further inquiries.  We really enjoy Beyblades and competing, and wanted to share an affordable access to TT beyblades for everyone. We are starting off small but we have many more products coming in the near future to increase and diversify our inventory. Thank you.

E-Mail: contact.us@four-gaming.com

[img][Image: Items-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Zwei-Longinus-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: LR-Launcher-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Union-Achilles-WBO.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Diabolos-WBO.jpg][/img]

Do happen to have any B-09's?
Sadly we do not have any at the moment. I will post when we do. As far as stadiums go we have some B-50's coming soon, they're on order but they aren't tournament approved.

(Jan. 14, 2020  1:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is...awesome! This is something I’ve been wanting for awhile, and a lot of people will definitely benefit from this. Thanks for doing this! I may consider buying something from your store at some point.

Thank you BuilderROB we will hopefully have a lot more in stock soon. I think it will really benefit a lot of beybladers getting legit TT beys
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)StayCool Wrote: Sadly we do not have any at the moment. I will post when we do. As far as stadiums go we have some B-50's coming soon, they're on order but they aren't tournament approved.

(Jan. 14, 2020  1:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is...awesome! This is something I’ve been wanting for awhile, and a lot of people will definitely benefit from this. Thanks for doing this! I may consider buying something from your store at some point.

Thank you BuilderROB we will hopefully have a lot more in stock soon. I think it will really benefit a lot of beybladers getting legit TT beys

No problem! I may also say that there is a website called Everwish that you can buy wholesale for cheap. Here it is: https://ever-wish.com/

If you consider buying stock for the store on it, make sure the word wholesale is in the name so you can save money when you buy in bulk.
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)StayCool Wrote: Sadly we do not have any at the moment. I will post when we do. As far as stadiums go we have some B-50's coming soon, they're on order but they aren't tournament approved.

No problem! I may also say that there is a website called Everwish that you can buy wholesale for cheap. Here it is: https://ever-wish.com/

If you consider buying stock for the store on it, make sure the word wholesale is in the name so you can save money when you buy in bulk.

Thank you, I will definitely check them out. I'm excited about this, my whole family is. So we will definitely look into every avenue we can.
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No problem! I may also say that there is a website called Everwish that you can buy wholesale for cheap. Here it is: https://ever-wish.com/

Thank you, I will definitely check them out. I'm excited about this, my whole family is. So we will definitely look into every avenue we can.

That’s great!
Let me know if anyone is interested in anything specific, we are about to put in a big order for TT beys and gear. We will get what we can.
Could you get “ Beyblade Burst B-157 Booster Big Bang Genesis.0.Ym”
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:11 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Could you get “ Beyblade Burst B-157 Booster Big Bang Genesis.0.Ym”

I already have it pre-ordered, it's not released yet. But once it is, ill have it and ill let you know
Here is a tip, back in MFB, there was a thing called BeyPointer's which basically stored points on a screen. In Burst, there is a thing similar called a BeyLogger, which can also show how good your launches are and connects to an app on your phone. The thing in common with these two is not so long after, the price dramatically increased. To earn more profit, why don't you buy the new variant of this when a new line comes out and keep it until the prices reach their peak then resell them for half the price of other retailers.

Also, could you get RB15, the entire set. You can buy it off THEPORTAL0 and Ever-Wish.
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:56 PM)YishYash Wrote: Here is a tip, back in MFB, there was a thing called BeyPointer's which basically stored points on a screen. In Burst, there is a thing similar called a BeyLogger, which can also show how good your launches are and connects to an app on your phone. The thing in common with these two is not so long after, the price dramatically increased. To earn more profit, why don't you buy the new variant of this when a new line comes out and keep it until the prices reach their peak then resell them for half the price of other retailers.

Also, could you get RB15, the entire set. You can buy it off THEPORTAL0 and Ever-Wish.

Thank you. I know about BeyLogger's they are pretty neat, B-10 and B-77. We won't overcharge people and our focus isn't profit. We enjoy gaming and beyblade battling and we want to be able to give that enjoyable experience to others at reasonable prices. I can get RB15, we plan to buy a lot of random boosters. As far as the entire set goes it all depends if people are willing to spend that much for the entire set or if they rather buy a random one, one at a time. I really appreciate your advice.
Can you buy more GT triple boosters since it is highly needed in some areas and I would like for people to have Lord more accessible
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:09 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you buy more GT triple boosters since it is highly needed in some areas and I would like for people to have Lord more accessible

Yes, it is my top priority next to finding B-09 stadiums. I plan to stock heavily on them. Thank you.
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:13 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:09 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you buy more GT triple boosters since it is highly needed in some areas and I would like for people to have Lord more accessible

Yes, it is my top priority next to finding B-09 stadiums. I plan to stock heavily on them. Thank you.
Thank you
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:13 AM)StayCool Wrote:

Order off takaratomymall.jp
(Jan. 15, 2020  1:03 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:13 AM)StayCool Wrote: Yes, it is my top priority next to finding B-09 stadiums. I plan to stock heavily on them. Thank you.

Order off takaratomymall.jp

You’d have to live in Japan to get them there.
(Jan. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:56 PM)YishYash Wrote: Here is a tip, back in MFB, there was a thing called BeyPointer's which basically stored points on a screen. In Burst, there is a thing similar called a BeyLogger, which can also show how good your launches are and connects to an app on your phone. The thing in common with these two is not so long after, the price dramatically increased. To earn more profit, why don't you buy the new variant of this when a new line comes out and keep it until the prices reach their peak then resell them for half the price of other retailers.

Thank you. I know about BeyLogger's they are pretty neat, B-10 and B-77. We won't overcharge people and our focus isn't profit. We enjoy gaming and beyblade battling and we want to be able to give that enjoyable experience to others at reasonable prices. I can get RB15, we plan to buy a lot of random boosters. As far as the entire set goes it all depends if people are willing to spend that much for the entire set or if they rather buy a random one, one at a time. I really appreciate your advice.
I see, and that is a great idea. People of all age's love this hobby and it would be great to give it to others at the prices you offer. But for buying the RB15 set, you can always sell the beys seperately and confirmed, or even sell the parts seperately.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:35 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you. I know about BeyLogger's they are pretty neat, B-10 and B-77. We won't overcharge people and our focus isn't profit. We enjoy gaming and beyblade battling and we want to be able to give that enjoyable experience to others at reasonable prices. I can get RB15, we plan to buy a lot of random boosters. As far as the entire set goes it all depends if people are willing to spend that much for the entire set or if they rather buy a random one, one at a time. I really appreciate your advice.
I see, and that is a great idea. People of all age's love this hobby and it would be great to give it to others at the prices you offer. But for buying the RB15 set, you can always sell the beys seperately and confirmed, or even sell the parts seperately.

Thank you so much for the advice. I will invest in the RB15 as well as other random boosters. Ill be sure to offer as many items as I can at reasonable prices. Subscribe to my newsletter on four-gaming.com website and I'll keep you all updated as shipments come in. Thanks again.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:43 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: I see, and that is a great idea. People of all age's love this hobby and it would be great to give it to others at the prices you offer. But for buying the RB15 set, you can always sell the beys seperately and confirmed, or even sell the parts seperately.

Thank you so much for the advice. I will invest in the RB15 as well as other random boosters. Ill be sure to offer as many items as I can at reasonable prices. Subscribe to my newsletter on four-gaming.com website and I'll keep you all updated as shipments come in. Thanks again.

Do you plan on coming to NC tournaments to sell products?
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:43 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: I see, and that is a great idea. People of all age's love this hobby and it would be great to give it to others at the prices you offer. But for buying the RB15 set, you can always sell the beys seperately and confirmed, or even sell the parts seperately.

Sure, no problem! Happy I got to help.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:43 AM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you so much for the advice. I will invest in the RB15 as well as other random boosters. Ill be sure to offer as many items as I can at reasonable prices. Subscribe to my newsletter on four-gaming.com website and I'll keep you all updated as shipments come in. Thanks again.

Do you plan on coming to NC tournaments to sell products?

I definitely can as long as the venue is okay with it. As long as the distance is not too far and I don't have work I will go. I will actually be in Raleigh, NC March 20-22 for an event in which I will be set up as a vendor. I also hope to become a organizer so I can host some tournaments myself. That may also take place in Raleigh or Jacksonville, which is where we live now.
I just confirmed but on March 21st-22nd, Four-Gaming will be at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC. We are setting up as a vendor at Playthrough Gaming Convention. We will have majority of our products with us for sale. I’ll post more info on our website when it gets closer to the date. Also FYI, Playthrough Gaming Convention is not free, sadly, but if you’re already going then we’ll be there. Just giving a heads up.
(Jan. 18, 2020  3:17 PM)StayCool Wrote: I just confirmed but on March 21st-22nd, Four-Gaming will be at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC. We are setting up as a vendor at Playthrough Gaming Convention. We will have majority of our products with us for sale. I’ll post more info on our website when it gets closer to the date. Also FYI, Playthrough Gaming Convention is not free, sadly, but if you’re already going then we’ll be there. Just giving a heads up.
I will come.
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:20 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  3:17 PM)StayCool Wrote: I just confirmed but on March 21st-22nd, Four-Gaming will be at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC. We are setting up as a vendor at Playthrough Gaming Convention. We will have majority of our products with us for sale. I’ll post more info on our website when it gets closer to the date. Also FYI, Playthrough Gaming Convention is not free, sadly, but if you’re already going then we’ll be there. Just giving a heads up.
I will come.
Great! You’ve been to the event before?