[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

(Mar. 10, 2011  12:06 AM)beyruler123 Wrote: how about a bb-10 attack stadium i need like 4

What version? A Takara Tomy or a sonokong?
the "prototype" beys...the picture doesn't show
pls post a better link or re-upload
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: the "prototype" beys...the picture doesn't show
I have already stated that with the money I get I will get a more clear cameraN Next time, please read before you say anything!
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:42 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Payment sent!
I received your payment safely and I am sending your items today.
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:54 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: the "prototype" beys...the picture doesn't show
I have already stated that with the money I get I will get a more clear cameraN Next time, please read before you say anything!
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:42 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Payment sent!
I received your payment safely and I am sending your items today.

He isn't talking about the camera, we can't see the picture period. The link is broken and doesn't allow us to view a picture at all. So u should take ur own advice and READ BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!
I've got a post on the 6th page with the link to the "prototype" photo...link still works too. There is a post that NBeybladeManiac made where the link wasn't copied properly. Funny what happens when you look through threads, usually find what you're after Wink
Sorry, I didn't know. Like BeyFan said go to the 6th page where the link is still working please tell me if other links don't work.
Patiently waiting for my tracking number...
New things have been added to the "New Price List".

They have been added in the wbo here is everything I added today:
L Drago 105F (GOLDEN) $45 (SHIPPED) (LIMITED TIME LEFT)

Random Booster Vol.3 (BB-44) $18 (SHIPPED)

Metal Face (GUN METALLIC BB-67) $10 (SHIPPED)

Metal Face (BB-36) $10 (SHIPPED)

These are not everything I have!
I went to Singapore last month and compare beyblade's price from malls there, your price are cheaper. Good luck with selling Wink
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:14 PM)nitrodamuz Wrote: I went to Singapore last month and compare beyblade's price from malls there, your price are cheaper. Good luck with selling Wink
Thank you!
After looking more deeper into the price of the bey (L DRAGO 105 F GOLD) I have changed the price to $35 USD SHIPPED.
Ok I have just shipped Alanslayer's order.
Yay, i'm the first customer to be shipped from NBeybladeManiac! Grin.Hope i get the code! Grin
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:20 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Yay, i'm the first customer to be shipped from NBeybladeManiac! Grin.Hope i get the code! Grin
Hey did you get my pm where I told you the tracking number? Because I think there was actually an error when sending the pm. If you didn't get the pm I will re send it.
I did get the tracking numberr.. I was hoping the code for your shop XD.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:40 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I did get the tracking numberr.. I was hoping the code for your shop XD.
GOOD GREAT!!!!! So just use that when you want to know where the package is.
New prices have been added to the "New Price List", and they are not good news...... But the prices are still okay.

And don't use the "New Price List" yet. As these prices may even take a month until everything is settled. Once everything is settled I will say that "everything is settled with my supplier". On my thread.
Oh and I forgot to say that for now the price of an ULTIMATE RESHUFFLE SET L Drago/ Perseus will be $85 shipped it will become cheaper in about a month's time.
Just want to say that I do track other people's order as well. So I also see where your package is. So if it singapore post says something like "last track: blah:blah am/pm" and you didn't track it it is because I also see where your package is.
Bey carrier cases are available now!
BB-36 and BB-67 Metal Faces are available
Hey I got some random boosters today! Just now!
That protoype link just sends me back to the home page of imageshack... Fix the link please?
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That protoype link just sends me back to the home page of imageshack... Fix the link please?
ok give me a sec..
ok here is the fixed link: http://img703.imageshack.us/i/prototype1...lades.jpg/
Wow, doesn't even look like a beyblade... looks more like a plastic than a metal...
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow, doesn't even look like a beyblade... looks more like a plastic than a metal...
It is off the plastic old seasons not mfb!
oh. wow. That actually looks pretty rare. Can you take a picture of the vending machine when possible? I wanna see this thing.