[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

You can now reserve some darn good beys!
do you have Basalt holorgium TT and grand Ketos sono Kong both pls and Vulcan horuseus
(Feb. 20, 2011  10:37 AM)Nile Wrote: do you have Basalt holorgium TT and grand Ketos sono Kong both pls and Vulcan horuseus
Basalt holorgium is currently only sonokong I will get the tt soon but don't know when. And I have both versions of grand ketos sonokong but as I said before limited editions will be only coming march 10th and if you are getting Vulcan Horseus only because of the wheel get a gravity perseus instead.
nah i want a couple for testing and i heard it has a pretty good defense
PM sent
will you have any attack Stadiums?
Hi,

I have PMed you.

Thanks.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:41 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: PM sent
will you have any attack Stadiums?
I don't have a bb-10 stadium yet but I do have stadiums like a super attack, wide square etc....
Ok guys my store raised up prices for the extreme stadium and tornado stadium so now they will be

$101 USD with gst shipped for extreme stadium
$111 USD with gst shipped for tornado stadium (sonokong version and tt version is available only one sonokong version left).
Hi, Tornado Hercleo is now available for $59 USD with shipping!!!!!
Guys, Hi well um about orders....... ITS GOING EXTREMELY WELL!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COOPERATION! I am also going to get some limited editions soon!
Ok so I read that I have to give pictures for stocks of what beys you have. Well I will provide pictures for people who pm me with the subject "PICS" or I will provide pictures for people who order from me. Please understand bladers, to just pm me about the pictures.
Guys please read the op again.
ok good idea nbeymaniac its almost time dude lets do this
Reading the rules, sounds like you need to put the photos on the thread:
Quote:We will simply not tolerate threads made in the Selling & Trading forum that do not show photographs of the Beyblades for sale or trade
It is better to upload the pictures in this thread than sending pictures via pm.
No proof, no buy.
Why would you even hesitate to just post them on this topic ? Not only is it less suspicious of you, but you also will not have to give the same one to everybody, because everyone will be able to see them here. It saves everybody a lot of time.
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would you even hesitate to just post them on this topic ? Not only is it less suspicious of you, but you also will not have to give the same one to everybody, because everyone will be able to see them here. It saves everybody a lot of time.
Because right now I don't have goods. Only if someone wants them I will buy it so it saves money. And that is why only if someone wants the good or is interested or sends me a pm regarding "PICS" then I will bother to post pictures but if you really insist then I will post pics but as I said before you have to name the item! Because I will only buy if someone wants it.
Oh and then I can put pictures on this thread just tell me what item. That's all I want! Please members just please tell me the item! Because I only want to post pics of the item people want! Just pm me if you want certain pictures of certain items on this thread! Please understand.
Take pictures of all the stock you have now friend.
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:53 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Take pictures of all the stock you have now friend.
OH MY GOD Please bladers, tell me what beyblades you want so I can post pics. Just say like hell kerbecs or killerbeafowl and I will post pics of them quickly after that because I have to buy what you want. So say you say killerbeafowl then quickly after the you post the reply I will post the pictures. What I mean is that I don't have the stock now I don't have any beys (well I did buy some for other customers). This is what I do. When someone orders I got to my local store and buy what ever they wanted ok so now do you know why I want people to tell me what pictures they want.
can you upload the picture of my 1st order? a picture of Gravity Perseus with some other beyblades of your other customers, please?
Not to push you but yeah this is how most WBO members do business here.
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:52 AM)K17khairi Wrote: can you upload the picture of my 1st order? a picture of Gravity Perseus with some other beyblades of your other customers, please?
Not to push you but yeah this is how most WBO members do business here.
Ok but the gravity perseus pics may be a bit late anyway but I can supply someone's hell kerbecs order! They are buying three and I won't name the person due to personal reasons. I still have to buy you're gravity perseus. Anyway here is the hell kerbecs photo

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/hellkerbecs.jpg/

And guys I don't only have hell kerbecs I am only proving that I can get people their orders.
i want dragoon not gaia dragoon please
(Feb. 26, 2011  6:59 PM)josee Wrote: i want dragoon not gaia dragoon please
Have I pm you before?
please read the op again I now sell a attack stadium and a bb-32 hybrid wheel set. Look at the op for the price EXTREMELY CHEAP!!!! AND THAT'S WITH SHIPPING!!!!!!
Hey guys you can now get a Reserve Dragon set for only $100 USD with shipping and you can get a Galaxy Stargazer Set for $100 USD with shipping as well!! And the korean version of galaxy pegasis with LIGHT LAUNCHER 2 is for only $20 USD with shipping!!!! Hope you like these extremely good prices and extremely good products! Remember if it's sonokong products i'm the one to ask! Because Akiras Daddy and Dimsum2u don't sell sonokong products.

Ok guys! Lots of people have asked about the discount of my shop opening. This lasts for only one week and to enjoy the full discount people must order an item before March 3rd. So if you want my shop opening discount you must order items before March the 3rd (When I will close all shop opening orders). Also remember that if you receive any pieces of paper in your order with "DISCOUNT" On the front of a small piece of paper it means that you can use that discount in your next purchase.

Please note, that the full discount varies between $3-$15 depending on the item you purchase. But don't think if you purchase more items like 20 RF'S than you get a big discount. No! I will calculate the cost of how much you have spent. And the person who spends the most gets a $20 Voucher for my shop and it can be used for almost any item!

And, some of you have replied to me saying that my thread says this price but I am sending the pm saying that the price I have given on the pm and the price on the thread is different. That is because I am giving the update price and I will change the price on my thread to the correct one. And also if you don't see something on the price categorize list that I am going to provide very soon on the op just pm me to confirm something and if your to lazy to do that just post a reply.

Please understand,
NBeybladeManiac