[Selling]  N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING)

He probably has to buy them first, lol.
whats GST and whats first generation and second generation
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)smile556677 Wrote: whats GST and whats first generation and second generation
Goods and Services Tax. GST is $1 for each item and second gen and first gen is the first series of beyblade and second series of beyblade.
Ok, Someone was saying there is this bey called screw capricorne and it is really rare. But I have heard anything about it being rare. So I am also just saying that screw capricorne will be $16 with gst and a launcher or it will be $14 with gst and without a launcher.
And guys I don't know the big deal about the bb-26 gemios but I am selling it for $11 with gst (shipping price not included). Shipping price will vary between $1-5 and all starters like this bb-26 gemios will from now on be $11.
I now sell stadiums. And guess what I got the takara tomy aquario 105f! That bey is now being sold for $14 with gst and without the launcher. If you want I can include a launcher. A string launcher or a light launcher.
SPECIAL SALE EXTREME BEY STADIUM WITH GST FOR PRICE $80!!!!!!!!! USD SHIPPING VARIES BETWEEN $1-$10 FOR THIS STADIUM FREE SHIPPING FOR SINGAPORE!!!!!!!

SPECIAL SALE FOR TORNADO STADIUM WITH GST FOR PRICE $91!!!!! USD SHIPPING PRICE VARIES BETWEEN $1-$10 FOR THIS STADIUM. FREE SHIPPING FOR SINGAPORE!!!!!!
O.O 1-10 shipping? Its usually 30 dollars. Maniac, you better go to Singapore Post to check the prics -.-
Also the tornado stadium comes with a tornado herculeo but no beypoint card included.
And the extreme beystadium comes with a rock orso!
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:12 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: O.O 1-10 shipping? Its usually 30 dollars. Maniac, you better go to Singapore Post to check the prics -.-
doesn't matter I no a way to make it cheaper.
Ok so since there is about 2-3 weeks left we still have time and I forgot that if you buy over $100 than you get 10% discount!
BeybladeManiac. Please, your thread is messy. With your posts, just type everything in a post then click post reply.
Its kind of cool that you're a 10 year old and doing this. <--- Off Topic.
And I can also be a seller for someone on this forum. If you are buying stock from me it will be cheaper.
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:26 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: BeybladeManiac. Please, your thread is messy. With your posts, just type everything in a post then click post reply.
Its kind of cool that you're a 10 year old and doing this. <--- Off Topic.
Thanks for the comment
Ok guys please read my first post again (the first one on page 1 I have made some changes).
So my order now is 30 dollars? Add in RS Please! So that becomes 33 Wink
ok cool man, its going great are u going to inform everyone about you know what or are u going to keep it a secret until the grand opening??
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:22 AM)abhicherath Wrote: ok cool man, its going great are u going to inform everyone about you know what or are u going to keep it a secret until the grand opening??
I am going to keep it a secret.
Guys the secret is nothing bad. It is an advantage for you.
Is your Shop open now? Op doesn't state when its opening..
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is your Shop open now? Op doesn't state when its opening..
Now my first post states the opening.
Pm sent
Killer Bearwolf is also now available (not from random booster box).
Would anyone be kind enough to distribute hms and plastics to me and in return I will give you some free mfb.
Good news! I am going to get the URS Perseus and L Drago reshuffle set stock soon. Both the perseus and l drago will cost $66 each with gst and with shipping! And you can use your discount for this if you have received a pm with the subject "DISCOUNT".
Please read the op again guys.
Now everything is available!
NBeybladeManiac! Do you go to battle stamps? If yes, we could meet each other and i will pay in cash.. I have Dragoon G and Dragoon S, PM me if you want to trade them.
I am going to get the blader passport soon so I can go to battle stamps soon. And I may want both Dragoon G and Dragoon S. And metro does have it but I will have to find the closet one to me. Because I am still 10 and I can't go far. Or maybe you can meet me at the Petir LRT ? Or the choa chu kang
Nevermind, also i wonder how can you go to the post office? Isn't it far? As for me, it is Unhappy. Bring this chat to Pm please. Sorry for Off topic mods.