[Selling]  Major HMS Sell-off...coming soon(?)

Bump'n it while the bumpin' is good
Bump
yes yes, definitely bumping this, definitely bumping..
Hey, I want a BB-10. You said it's 31.30 $ in the OP. Plus how much money will you take for shipping to India ?
(Apr. 25, 2013  6:22 AM)Celestial Wrote: Hey, I want a BB-10. You said it's 31.30 $ in the OP. Plus how much money will you take for shipping to India ?

I will check shipping cost and reply via pm. Last time I shipped to India was a BBG-24 and MA-17 in the same box (pretty heavy) and shipping cost was about $25 so it should be less than that. Again, I'll confirm via pm.
im quite kinda interested in your blue DGMS....
but since u want a NIB bey i can only stopped thinking of this trade.
Bump
I received my order of Driger F, Wide Defense, Tornado Attack, and Dragon Winders from Sporkseller today, and all I can say is the Driger F was miraculous. Every sticker was in perfect condition and on the bey, and it was packaged very securely inside some Japanese newspaper(I think), which was cool, too. I am absolutely mindblown to receive a used bey in such a good condition, and for such a great price.

Thanks so much Sporkseller!
Glad it made it ok and you're happy - thanks for the public compliments/feedback (I sincerely appreciate it). Wish more people were buying right now, but it's nice to know the people that are buying end up pleased with what I'm offering!
}}Bump{{
Bump
Bump
Bump
$20 for an HMS stadium. New in package! When these are gone you'll wish you had purchased one!
Got your package today. Everything was perfect again, thank you very much! Smile
Thanks for the review Stoney!

Oh, and *bump* (here we go)
Bump.
Bum

Notice there's no "P" in my bum - let's keep it that way.
Lemongrab!
Bumples
*jiggle jiggle*
Move it on up.
Big Sale Bump~
is the Major HMS sell off still hapenning? thanks. please PM me..thanks again.