[Selling]  MFB Plushie heads !! CHECK IT OUT. LIMITED TIME ONLY

Hey Everyone.

I have recently started work on a series of plushie heads !! I am working on the MFB series at the moment. I was really happy with the one I made an thought I could sell them. The reason this is not in the creations forum is because i am actually selling them. I have finished Ginga Hagane and I'm hoping to do:

Kyoya
Ryuuga
And possibly Madoka, Kenta, and Benkei.

I only take a few orders at a time. So place one quick !!

Here are some pictures of the Ginga one I made:

Front veiw:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...3821_n.jpg

Back view:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-s...2733_n.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality. It's looks better in real life.

Anyway I will be selling them for $5 + shipping depending on where you live. All payments done by paypal.

Shipping info:
To:
UK $2.50
U.S. $2.50
Japan/Asia $4
Anywhere in Australia $1

If your country wasn't listed PM me.

Thanks for taking a look. Half of all the money I make will go to help sick kids at the Royal Melbourne Children's Hospital. That's all Grin

EDIT:
Kyoya is now for sale. I'm going to post some pics. Comment if your interested. There is only ONE! so hurry !!

EDIT 2:
Just got some pics of Kyoya. Also bad quality. ^^;. It's now officially for sale and this is the only Kyoya available at the moment !! HURRY AND PLACE AN OFFER !!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-a...0674_n.jpg

EDIT 3 (OMG) :
RYUUGA IS NOW FOR SALE TOO !! ( Warning ryugga has no hair on the back i ran out of felt :\)
Ryuuga I'm really happy with. Like Kyoya I only have one so HURRY I'll get a pic up soon Smile

PS. TO ALL READERS. Ginga is no longer for sale Smile
Im interested in the kyoya one, might buy if it comes out nice (and if I have money)
Sure thats actually the next one I'm going to make. I'll post some pics. I'm hoping it turns out nice Smile
I might buy one of Hikura Hazuma
OH didn't think of her. Hmmm.. maybe I'll give her a go but no plans to yet sorry. mi still have to make more so you can see what they look like. and i need a new camera :\
These are awesome.
If you make her I might buy her (more likely then not) Also is there anyway you can make her full body?
I tried a full body once but the head gets kinda floppy and stuff so i just stuck with the head but they still look cute Smile
These are friggin awesome. When will you get started on Ryuga. Also, can you make MFB Explosion plush?
Thanks Chaos Blader. Ultra blader9, as for ryuuga, i'm hoping to start him today and maybe finish him tommorrow. As for the MBF explosion, i could do some, but i have watched the eps so i don't know any of them haha. but i guess if someone gave me a pic i could.
i think whatcha doin' is really sweet lauren! i think i'll take a kyoya ,maybe bolth! they look so cute Joyful_2! and if your selling anything else plz let me know
i'm NOT sure if i would buy one but ryuuga would be nice but if you would do beyblade kai would be nice
again i'm NOT sure so don't make it unless i can buy it
Looks very nice. Do you make Beyblade plushies?
I actually thought about making a Beyblade pegasus one for my Ginga Head but I thought i didn't need it. I someone wants one i'm open for suggestions
I do not want it but I was just thinking that it could be cool.
I would buy a rock leone beyblade plush. Same price or more?
She didn't make it yet or will not make it. I was just asking if she makes beyblades.
I no but she said she is open for suggestions so I did
Yes I could make a rock leone. Maybe for say $4 + postage.
Hmm. Well I don't have the money right now so u can just put it off. I don't want u to make it and me not have money.
Can you make classic characters and beys like max and draciel not buying just a suggestion
can you make me a jack and daman hart please