[Selling]  Lot for Sale! $$

I have 2 metal facebolts......and maybe we can work out sommething
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:39 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What is the weight in grams of the Basalt wheel? You PM'd me saying you bought one.
47.87 grams

I have already made a deal with someone, they have already sent me their package and I have received it, and I will be sending to them soon. This thread can be closed. But I will have another posted soon about trading.
If you will have another trade soon, then just keep this thread open and use it once it is time ... Simply edit your first post and the title of this topic.
Ok, I will do that. Is there anyway I can delete all the old comment's from myself and everyone else for the new trade thread?
no cause you cant
The history of posts is important for your future customers, since they need to see what sort of seller you are.
The original post has been updated with new thing's for trade/sell. Check it out!
If you go back to the list and picture of them it tell's you. Smile
Who's willing to trade a combo of poison striker and a ripcord launcher for a angle launcher
pm me because i'm thinking of trading my Flame Byxis 230WD for Grand Cetus
thx for the buissness rus and this guys packages are delivered wiyhin like 3 days and i was extremely satisied with it
are you willing to trade a combo for burn befall
Thank's man. And I look forward to doing this next trade with you for your VariAris and this new lot of mine, But I'm glad you were happy with everything.
And to "the x-factor" my new lot on this thread is now going to be traded to "DarkAngel" up there.
Hey, would you trade a Blue Beypointer for your Burn Befall?
PERSONAL MESSAGE ME OFFER'S PEOPLE! Question's are fine, but offer's only to PERSONAL MESSAGE'S.
Post has now been Updated again with a new trade!
Post has been updated again! 6 Bey's total for trade!
Look at my signature, find what you like
Post Updated! 3 Metal Fury Bey's, 3 MINT Bey's, Other Bey's and a String Launcher!