[Selling]  Kai edits sale

Bump if you guys don't act quickly my stuff will be gone. If I don't sell nothing by monday I will throw out my beys for sell
Bump adding death and abyss sparking ring soon
Last day for selling my stuff pm me quick if you want to get it in time!
I will sell this as a lot I want mfb 200 and plastic gen 300 with engine gear winders. And finally 100 for burst . first one to pm me with what they want gets a random sticker sheet
how much for the ultimant reboot driver
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:42 PM)jo_ash123 Wrote: how much for the ultimant reboot driver

It's a lot everything is sold together
Ok there is 5 minutes before i just keep the stuff pm me quick before i keep it all.
Here is my email if you want to contact me faster
vegitoblueedits@gmail.com
Was that a spriggan on the first pic? I am bad at using my eyes so I couldn't tell.
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:22 AM)FrostFafnir Wrote: Was that a spriggan on the first pic? I am bad at using my eyes so I couldn't tell.

No that's master diabolos but I have a choz spriggan
Everything here is up for trade or sell just pm
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:24 AM)R249 Wrote: Got any torch pegasus for sale?
Bruh look at the Google photos
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: why u leave?
I am not leaving just selling parts

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: How much for sting?

Everything sells as a lot
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:56 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: why u leave?
I am not leaving just selling parts

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: How much for sting?

Everything sells as a lot
fine
Anyone want any parts I have for sell
Bump going to add all my beys but a few of my favorites.
ok so is it stilll a lot or can we buy individualy
why are these prices so high for lots
and why is there a threat factor of "buy now or i will throw them away"? just wondering
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:37 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: why are these prices so high for lots
and why is there a threat factor of "buy now or i will throw them away"? just wondering

So you’ll buy them. Obvious marketing lol
15 more hours before I close the thread. I cant sell them yet since I dont have a credit card or PayPal. I will just hold the beys for you if you confirm . if not i will just trade them lol
What beys do you have? I can’t see the link in the opening post.
suuuuuspect right there i dont think this is trustworthy
so you're saying you want people to agree to you selling them things but you're going to hold them until you can get paypal or a credit card
excuse me, what the frick?
you dont even need a credit card, you need a bank account!
oh my god this is the most sketch i've seen in a while
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:54 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: suuuuuspect right there i dont think this is trustworthy
so you're saying you want people to agree to you selling them things but you're going to hold them until you can get paypal or a credit card
excuse me, what the frick?
you dont even need a credit card, you need a bank account!
oh my god this is the most sketch i've seen in a while
Bro i am just holding on to the net until I am able to ship them out. I have a PayPal but it's my dad's