[Selling]  HMS!!!! for sale, come get em'

Come and get em'

Sorry for the absence guys but thanks to all previous buyers I was able to keep myself afloat during my darkest times without a job. I am now employed again with pretty rigorous hours. After multiple PM's I have decided to put the updated amount up for all to see. For now it will be the hms since that is clearly where the focus is but I do also have a bb10 attack stadium

I have enlisted the help of Kai-V to ensure all offers are valid and not something I am making up off the top of my head.

PLEASE PM ME OFFERS, DO NOT ASK HOW MUCH

I am located in the United States. I will be doing international shipping and will obviously combine items to save. Payments through paypal and prices in USD. Please only contact me about items and make offers on items you can pay for. Once you let me know you have purchased enough items, I will find a suitable package and give options of shipping for you to choose from.

(special thanks to *Ginga* for naming a majority of my items, saving me time and work)

I may put up a list of either what is sold or what is left, unsure of either if at all at this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not mean to be rude or mean, but do not low-ball me on items that are known to be very hard to find (a lot of the hms you will see below). I will not give these away, so please be reasonable or I will simply ignore you.

Most if not all of the newer (mfb) stuff is already up for auction while I have yet to put up the hms since it hurts to realize they must go and there is simply so much of them.

I am trying to be fair by using recently sold items I find on ebay , the price reference page, and offers and suggestions from people to base the prices.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/laxmike513/m.htm...7675.l2562

-
HMS
What is left of new
[Image: 4weqUOAs9no39pSJ4qyxOdfYfwfeZbv0VLw1C0O1...6-h1302-no]
[Image: YARGdqI1qJoNYO2lXWo-MhnPm2Ccu0GkXWEQf5Gl...6-h1302-no]
[Image: IySLyDhRGn7tBlmAZR3E4n8hkDMaMX5qq-LVnHwc...6-h1302-no]
-
USED MFB and Plastics to be uploaded within this week
Messaged about items.
PM sent.
You have a beautiful collection, PM sent on the Shining God Ms and others Smile
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:36 PM)LMAO Wrote: You have a beautiful collection, PM sent on the Shining God Ms and others Smile

He's listing them all as ebay auctions - please read the OP fully.
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:57 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:36 PM)LMAO Wrote: You have a beautiful collection, PM sent on the Shining God Ms and others Smile

I know that already...

I just sent a PM as an inquiry, and I did read the OP "fully".
all pictures should be fixed......or the heat from outside is tricking me
(Jul. 07, 2014  10:02 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  9:57 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:

I know that already...

I just sent a PM as an inquiry, and I did read the OP "fully".

There's no need to be rude or condescending, I was just trying to help.
I don't see how he was being rude...

By the way, your "MFB Used" picture is broken.
(Jul. 07, 2014  10:38 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I don't see how he was being rude...

By the way, your "MFB used" picture is broken.

I just fixed i about 3 minutes ago. see if its good now
Quite a collection you have there, shame you have to sell it all on eBay.
(Jul. 07, 2014  10:40 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Quite a collection you have there, shame you have to sell it all on eBay.

yea, well place of employment went/is going under. so this is essentially my cushion
Trust me it is quite a cushion haha.
(Jul. 07, 2014  10:40 PM)DarkFox Wrote:

Oh nice, it's working now. You have some really good stuff, hah.
(Jul. 07, 2014  11:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2014  10:40 PM)DarkFox Wrote:

Oh nice, it's working now. You have some really good stuff, hah.

thanks..yea it sucks to see it go.
now tis is what i call holy carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. just look at his collecction man. fww... i need a glass of water.
Are you going to list them all on ebay? I can only see 17 listings so far.
(Jul. 08, 2014  11:55 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Are you going to list them all on ebay? I can only see 17 listings so far.

yea, due to the volume I will start them off today.

HEADS UP TO ALL (I WILL ALSO PUT IN OP) I MAY PUT THEM UP LITTLE BY LITTLE RATHER THAN WHOLE BULK AS CLEARLY CERTAIN ITEMS WILL OVERSHADOW MOST OTHERS
Ok guys, there is going to be a slight change of plans. Due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to get enough prep work done today, I am trying now but there is a lot of stuff to individually picture. Many of you sent offers or asked for pricing. Some of you were hard to not say yes to right away Wink.

What I am thinking of doing now is having you guys send me offers for what you want. I would prefer to use them as a guideline for what to set them to on ebay, but if its too good to let go and risk then I may just end up doing individual sales from here. PLEASE DO NOT LOW BALL OR GIVE A STORY ABOUT WHY I SHOULD SELL FOR LESS, ESPECIALLY DO NOT HARASS ME AFTER I POLITELY SAY NO IN SOME WAY.

The reason I am doing this is although the beyblade price reference page is useful, its not complete and often times (as one person offered and another told me about how one sold) the current sale price is much higher. Please understand that in no way am I trying to be greedy, but at this time I simply can't afford to just give things away.

I MAY GIVE UP TO 24 HOURS TO ACCUMULATE OFFERS AND AVERAGE THEM OUT FOR A EBAY PRICE UNLESS AS MENTIONED THE OFFER IS TOO GOOD TO LET GO Wink
So do we now have 24 hours to message you offers for anything listed?
Yes, but he's not selling them to you yet. He's just asking for opinions to sell them for on eBay.
(Jul. 08, 2014  11:52 PM)Echizen Wrote: Yes, but he's not selling them to you yet. He's just asking for opinions to sell them for on eBay.

I'm aware of that, just wanted to clarify.
yup, shoot away. I will be averaging them into beginning prices while also trying to use ebay or the price reference page.